RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie) (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 03-22-2017

Shunna is about 24 meters from the rest of the guards, 18 meters for the damaged table.

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 04:29 AM)DM Nerdred Wrote: Shunna is about 24 meters from the rest of the guards, 18 meters for the damaged table.

[OoC: Does that include the leader?]

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 03-22-2017

No, the captain of the guard is 30 meters away in the lift.

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 03-22-2017

Shunna didn't have time to celebrate the defeat of the first group of guards and even if she could, that was not the Jedi way...  Dodgy

So instead she takes a risk and hopes it pays off [Famous last words.]

First she dashes toward the guard behind the big gun.

[UTF (Surge): Swift action; UTF 1d20+13: Result 15 (of course); Outcome: Move 4 additional squares;  Using an Action point to add 2 additional squares; Total movement: Base 6+ Surge 4+ Action Point 2= 12 Squares.]

Narrowing the gap between her and the guards by 12 Squares she then concentrates...

[UTF (Mind Trick): Range 12 squares (12sq+12sq= 24 squares!  I just reach the little bugger!! Cool );  Standard Action; UTF 1d20+13: Result 19 (another crappy roll but hopefully it's enough!); Outcome: If my Result of 19 equals or exceeds the guard's will then he will believe what I say.  I hope it exceeds because I'm a Jedi and it would beat my Will Save.  Tongue ]

[OoC: Would telling the guy with the big gun to stop/ immobilize the Leader obviously threaten his life?  What about telling the guy with the big gun that the guards are his enemy so shoot them?  Or maybe to just hug his big gun and do not let go for an hour.  ]

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 03-23-2017

Shunna darts out from the cave like lightning, giving her little time to decide her next action as her mind races, searching for the best course of action. ((Will saves? The magic 8 ball says, Outlook Good. CoA? Pick one, I can't tell you before hand. One of those ideas stands out as a very solid choice though. "Your shoelace/bootstrap is untied," is 99% effective 50% of the time.))

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - Shunna Maza - 03-29-2017

[OoC: Then maybe I will tell him something that will help him not get killed. :Smile

Shunna concentrates on the guy with the big gun and says, "If you use the Heavy repeating blaster it will explode!"

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 05:34 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC: Then maybe I will tell him something that will help him not get killed. :Smile

Shunna concentrates on the guy with the big gun and says, "If you use the Heavy repeating blaster it will explode!"
[[Nice!]]

The floating and badly damaged table drops with a thud as Shunna calls upon the Force to influence the hapless guard.

The guard jumps back a little, letting go of the repeating blaster, and shouts, "It's going to explode!"  The guard assisting the gunner is surprised as well (Sense Influence = 9), rolling away from the repeating blaster and drawing his blaster.  The other guards are too distracted by the swiftly moving girl to care about an exploding weapon.  They unload a barrage of super heated blaster bolts at Shunna.

Guard 1 = 14 Miss (16 damage)
Guard2 = 21 Hit! (14 damage)

The Captain is visibly scared as Shunna approaches closer.  He raises a shaky blaster but misses wide. Guard Captain = 13 (8 damage)

The Talz focuses past the pain and rushes forward again (6 squares), stopping to pick up the heavy table, which is now half the size it used to be, as cover.

Shunna's turn.

(03-29-2017, 05:07 PM)DM Nerdred Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 05:34 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC: Then maybe I will tell him something that will help him not get killed. :Smile

[[Nice!]]

The floating and badly damaged table drops with a thud as Shunna calls upon the Force to influence the hapless guard.

The guard jumps back a little, letting go of the repeating blaster, and shouts, "It's going to explode!"  The guard assisting the gunner is surprised as well (Sense Influence = 9), rolling away from the repeating blaster and drawing his blaster.  The other guards are too distracted by the swiftly moving girl to care about an exploding weapon.  They unload a barrage of super heated blaster bolts at Shunna.

Guard 1 = 14 Miss (16 damage)
Guard2 = 21 Hit! (14 damage)

The Captain is visibly scared as Shunna approaches closer.  He raises a shaky blaster but misses wide. Guard Captain = 13 (8 damage)

The Talz focuses past the pain and rushes forward again (6 squares), stopping to pick up the heavy table, which is now half the size it used to be, as cover.

Shunna's turn.

[OoC: Did Shunna get hit once or twice?  Guard2 says it hit but Guard1 and Guard Captain says they miss but there is damage beside their attacks.]

RE: I, Jedi (Shunna Maza) - DM Nerdred - 03-29-2017

[ OoC: I won't lie, I have to meddle with the Myth-Weavers site to see your character sheets, I still can't access them. So I'm not sure what your Reflex Defense is at the moment, but I assumed a 21 hits? I showed the damage just to give you a sense at what your missing Wink ]

[OoC: My sheet is public so I'm not sure what's going on.  What is your name on Mythweavers?  Maybe I can add you that way.

In the meantime I will add some things to my signature for quick reference.  

My Defenses are: Fort 16; Reflex 18; Will 18. ]