RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Outside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Thread: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ (/showthread.php?tid=187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - GM Marvel - 09-29-2015

"I'm sure we can swing by a mall," Dazzler replies to Malcolm.  "But lets avoid the Mall of America.  Last time the students went there it didn't go so well."  Quickly changing the subject, Dazzler smiles and says, "So yes, there will most likely be a comic book and shoe stores."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Ballista - 09-29-2015

"Craaaaaaap," Trevor exclaims.  "No fair!"  He slumps in his chair, crosses his arms and releases a sigh.  "Once again I'm stuck at the mansion while everyone else gets to go party.  I guess it could be worse."  Gedeon's pat on the shoulder snaps Trevor out of his self pity and he gives her and Malcolm a slight smile, saying, "I'm not sure what I need other than some time out with friends.  But if you can buy me the new iphone," he jokes. "I might be able to get over being left here alone!" He sniffles and looks down at his chest with a fake frown.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Saleem - 09-29-2015

Saleem was trying to resist the aggressiveness the illness had inflicted upon him so instead of dismissing the question and leaving in a huff, he says, "I don't need anything other then all of you watching out for yourselves and being careful.  We don't need any more accidents or illnesses around here."

[OoC: I found an image for Saleem in his alter ego, Hellborne...]

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Benjamin Tomlinson - 09-29-2015

Something tiny, almost a half an inch in fact, hops up onto the back of the sofa beside Jack.  It watches the video game for a few minutes then it moves close to Jack's ear and squeaks, "Dazzler is looking for you.  She's taking some of the students out on a field trip to the train station.  If you want to go you better get to the dining room and tell her."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 09-29-2015

"Oh sweet, thanks Lion!!"  Jack would bolt but decides that Benjy ending up on the moon would be bad.  After setting away the Nintendo to which he was really having fun playing Mario and Duckhunt, Jack sets off after the 'super hot' teacher.  

*ZOOOM* 

"Oh Hi Ms Blaire!!  What an unexpected surprise!!  Wow you look gorgeous, like always!  Where we going?  OOo a train!?  That's awesome!!  I heard the food sucks.  OH WAIT!!!  We're getting the other students right??  RIGHT, okay then.  Well when do we go?!  Wish we could go soon, seriously.  What's with the hold up?!  Come on I'm getting bored."  He looks at his watch while tapping his foot impatiently "Why is this taking so long?"  As he speaks, little motes of electricity form and lazily drift off his skin, causing minor flashes.  Upon noticing that everyone is probably going to hurt him, he conciously makes an effort to calm his nerves.  The small lightning puffs stop and his breathing returns to normal.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Benjamin Tomlinson - 09-30-2015

Ben watches Jack leave and when he's gone, the young man slowly takes a seat on the rim of the back of the sofa and sits quietly by himself.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Malcontent - 09-30-2015

"We're in New York, Mall of America is in Minnesota, how would we end up ..  Oh.."  

He looks at Blink and blushes..

"I forgot what you could do for a minute. That must be neat..."

He looks back to Trevor.

"I can't afford the iPhone.." He scratches his head nervously. "But I plan on getting an iTunes card, i could grab one for you."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Blink - 09-30-2015

"Actually it wasn't me," Blink replies.  "It was another professor at the school who goes by the name of Shepherd that can open gateways to anywhere.  I'm not strong enough to take everyone at once.  At least not yet."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Ballista - 09-30-2015

Trevor laughs and replies, "Noooo, I'm just joking Malcolm.  You guys go have fun.  I will stay back and keep myself busy until you get back.  I'll be alright, honest!"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - GM Marvel - 09-30-2015

"Great," Alison exclaims.  "I just have to ask Roslyn if she would like to come and then we can leave!"  Alison then exits the room and goes to see the Professor.