RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Outside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Thread: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ (/showthread.php?tid=187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Donya Lightfoot - 09-23-2015

A black cat runs over to an empty spot by the counter.  Then in an instant the cat's body stretches and morphs into a lovely young Native American girl.  Donya gives everyone a pleasant smile and then grabs some breakfast.  She then quietly enters the dining room and takes a seat.  While she eats she just watches the other students as they talk among themselves.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Malcontent - 09-23-2015

Malcolm comes out of the kitchen with his oatmeal behind Trevor.

"Hey everyone"

He looks around for a place to sit, choosing the other side of Gedeon from Trevor.

When Miranda asks what everyone is up to he looks up.

"Dunno, what is there to do?"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Blink - 09-23-2015

Blink's eyes widen and she chuckles, "What's not to do here?  The mansion has a gymnasium, an indoor and outdoor pool, a danger room which we can't use without an adult or maybe Johnny to run the controls, a track, video games, and lots more.  Pretty much whatever you want to do, you can do it here at the mansion!"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Jessica Peters - 09-23-2015

Jessica strolls into the dining room and scans the room with her eyes.  Noticing that neither of the people who tied her up was in there she smiles and says, "Good morning everyone.  I hope you slept better than I did."  She rubs her neck for emphasis and adds, "My neck is killing me.  Must be how I slept."  Jessica then walks into the kitchen, takes some food, gives everyone a obligatory smile and then returns to the dining room to take a seat.  "Well I think I'm going to go get a massage.  Blink, would mind being a sweetie and pop me to the city?"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Blink - 09-23-2015

"Sure," Miranda replies to Jessica.  She then asks everyone, "Aren't some of the other students coming home today?  We should make sure they go to the Medical Labs when they get here."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Malcontent - 09-23-2015

Malcolm shrugs.

"I guess I'll see what games we have. I'm not really athletic. What's this Danger Room thingy, why does it need supervision?"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 09-23-2015

Quote:Gedeon wanders in, wearing a tank top and sweat pants that look a few sizes too big, which only stay on because she's rolled them tightly at the waist. It only serves to exentuate her leanly muscular physique. After shooting a "hey" at Jack, she glances over the food and picks out some fruit. "You do all this yourself?"

"Oh Hi Gedeon, you look nice this morning."  He says nervously after a glance.  "Yep, sure did since at least 5 AM, I can't sleep so i gotta do something.  Making food is fun and time consuming.  No pun intended."  He grins.  "Hope you had a good sleep or whatever.  Sorryaboutthekissonyourcheek."  The last bit he blurts out, but sees other people coming in and tries to act busy.  

'Oh man I'm dumb..she probably hates me...'

Jack greets the other students as best he can while toiling over various breakfasts or lunches.  He swings over to the island and puts on one of his many bandannas, a red and black 'Evil Dead' bandanna.  Then switches out his cooking gloves for another pair which look like 'Hulk' fists.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Porsche Villar - 09-23-2015

Porsche glides into a chair beside Saleem.

"You alright hombre? You are still seeming on edge. Anything I can do?"

She flashes him a warm smile.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Saleem - 09-23-2015

Listening to the conversation, Saleem replies to Malcolm, "It's is a special room that can change it's shape and project holograms.  Kind of like the Holodeck on, The Next Generation.  Mainly it's used for exercise and for practicing our powers.  For example, one of the adults would program the danger room for a certain power level, then make sure the safety is on so no one gets hurt.  The room then can run the 'players' through a scenario from anything as basic as a jungle-gym to a full cinematic movie with any kind of antagonist from Aliens to Wizards.  It's very cool.  We normally use it in our down time.  Out of the students, only really Johnny can set the room up because his skill with computers is even better than any of the adults.  Of course even he needs permission so the professors know where we are and what we're up to with such an advanced piece of equipment."

When Porsche asks him a question he turns his attention to her and replies, "I wish there was something you could do.  I feel angry all the time.  Like I want to punch someone out."  Before Porsche gets worried he says, "Not this moment.  Just when something or someone annoys me.  Like Canker or... Jack... or...." Saleem stops himself and takes a deep breath to try to calm his rising anger.  He then forces a smile and says, "So yeah.  I would like this thing cured."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Porsche Villar - 09-23-2015

"I noticed Jack has that effect on people without Canker's help." she says, glancing at Trevor.

"So maybe we should find something to distract you guys to keep tempers in check."