RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Outside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Thread: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ (/showthread.php?tid=187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Gedeon Salazar - 12-12-2015

((I'll take Shift 0 for damage. Not trying to hurt the guy. Just stop him from attacking for a couple seconds.))

As the man weaves from a moment from Gedeon's blow, she suddenly becomes transparent due to Graffiti's power. Not asking questions or wasting time, she ducks out of the train and heads away from the cops.

She announces over the link, ~I'm out. Will try circling back to the parking lot if possible.~

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Aurum - 12-12-2015

Ros looks toward the approaching cops. "I don't think we can get out of here fast enough to avoid them, and if I put the whammy on them, I'm not sure they'll be able to help these people." She looks at Johnny. "You and I haven't done anything obvious. We can talk our way out."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 12-12-2015

Quickly Jack moves to Kat.  "I will try to find George, okay hun?"  He runs off into the crowd. 

~If anyone else wants to find people they know...Let me know.  Oh RIGHT Sebastian!!  I will find him too.  No worries Ros...I will be back because I'm Static charge!!~

Going to find missing students and trying to avoid the police.  Not sure what roll it is to find them.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Porsche Villar - 12-14-2015

~We need a distraction, without hurting people or causing more damage.~, Porsche points out through the mental link

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - GM Marvel - 12-22-2015

[ooC: I'm very sorry for the extended absence.  Life, work, S/O and health sort of had to take front seat for a bit.  But I'm on vacation now until January 2nd so I should be around a lot more.]

Interface power stunts to contact the phones in the vicinity.  After a few moments he manages to erase any pictures the bystanders have taken of the group or the rescue.

Graffiti also uses her power to turn both herself and Gedeon invisible.  This startles the stunned man allowing Gedeon to easily slip away, leaving him bewildered.

Sebastian pulls her through the train station.  When she asks about George, Sebastian replies, "Who's George?  Did you hit your head or something?"

Beast manages quickly [Lightning Speed] to leap into the air and climb onto the roof.  From there he watches and readies to dive in to rescue any of the students that may need help.

The police run to the corner of the buildings with weapons drawn and peek around them at what was going on.  One of them yells, "THIS IS THE POLICE!  EVERYONE FREEZE AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"  

Dazzler says through the link, ~Everyone do as the police says.  Anyone hidden may stay hidden for the moment.~

As long as everyone does as they're told, the police move in quickly to secure the area.  One calls for more backup, ambulance and the Fire Department while others order all the students against the wall so they can be searched.  A few other officers move to aid some of the injured.

When satisfied no one has a weapon, one officer says, "Ok everyone, turn around.  Do you know what happened here?"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Malcontent - 12-22-2015

Malcolm cautiously turns around to face the police and just shakes his head, stammering "N..no sir."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 12-23-2015

Jack continues to search for other missing students

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Porsche Villar - 12-23-2015

Through the mental link.   ~Dumb exchange student time.~

As she  allows the police to frisk her she pipes up with feigned indignity.
"¿Qué está ocurriendo aquí? ¿Por qué nos busca? Las personas heridas"

[OoC in case any of the officers speak Spanish: "What's going on here? Why are you searching us? People are injured."]

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - GM Marvel - 12-24-2015

When Samba begins asking her questions in Spanish, one of the Police look at the rest of the students and ask, "Are any of you with this young woman?  Do you know what she is saying?"  Whether or not anyone answers, he speaks into the radio attached to his shoulder, "I need Raynos here right now."  The office then says slowly, "We need you all to stand against the wall to keep track of who is injured and in need immediate help and those who is safe and can tell us what happened here."

[OoC:  Static Charge, you did not state how you were looking for people.  Are you running around?  Sneaking around?  I don't want to assume you're doing something like running around and explain what happens and then you say you weren't running. ]

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 12-24-2015

(He was running around as I said he was. But not full speed running around, as I am not sure what his speed is anymore.)