RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Outside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Thread: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ (/showthread.php?tid=187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - GM Marvel - 12-02-2015

Gedeon smacks the man in the face and he's momentarily [Green: stunned 1 round] dazed, allowing her to press the attack or yank him free.  

[Damage?  Due to your Martial arts A, you can stun and slam regardless of your strength or his endurance.  So you can do as little as Shift 0 damage all the way up to your Max Strength: Ex 16.]

Aurum announces to everyone in the link that the Police has arrived.

Oblivious of the police, Kat calls out to George over and over but doesn't get any answer.  Suddenly Sebastian runs back, grabs Katrina by the hand and says, "Come on.  We have to get out of here.  Professor M is going to be angry if we get caught by the police!"  He then tries running off the platform with Katrina in hand.

Samba drops the child off with the other survivors and then returns to where most of the group is gathered.  When she inquires about what to do about the brawlers, Alison lets loose a blast of light which blinds them.  The stop their fighting for the moment to grab their eyes or to look around blankly. "That should hold them for a bit.  Perhaps the cops can take care of the rest.  Graffiti, return the color to the train!"  

The police will arrive on the Platform next round.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 12-02-2015

(OOC: I was hoping my action would have been resolved, though if you want to move the game, go ahead.)

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - GM Marvel - 12-02-2015

[OoC: Oops, my bad!]

Static let's loose his fork lightning at two of the warped trays holding the people in their seats. He blasts them to bits, leaving only smoldering, melted, plastic. The people who were already freaking out are now even more so with this kid firing lightning from his fingers and nearly frying them to a crisp. They are too freaked out to think straight. They both scream and run for their lives.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 12-02-2015

~And we just had to be on the train with a bunch of scream queens~  He shrugs and runs outta there.  Once with the others, he checks his texting device to see if Lisa has said anything else.  ~Let's blow this popsicle stand~

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Graffiti - 12-02-2015

Since Graffiti is able to dispel the color change at any time, she does so and then turns to the adults, "Like Jack said, should we get out of here?"

She concentrates (Using Karma) upon getting two actions. [Needed 98 rolled a 102]  Graffiti then uses her power to help Gedeon as well as herself. [Using Karma again on both. Rolled 57 for Gedeon.  Rolled 32 to Graffiti so will need an additional 14points.  Total karma uses for this round is 29pts.]

Suddenly both Gedeon and herself have the color drained out of them making them very difficult to spot and in Gedeon's case, to be hit.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Interface - 12-03-2015

"All of the security footage has been deleted," Johnny says.  "So they can't get any incriminating evidence that way.  Perhaps I should connect to the local servers and quickly access people's phones to see if anyone has taken any pictures or video of our activities."

Johnny connects to the local cell tower to access people's phones.  He quickly searches for any information that has been recorded to devices or to iclouds in the last five minutes.  [This might have to be a power stunt. If so I need 36pts]

[Using Karma. Green feat roll successful for communication.  Used 5 karma.  If computer skill is needed, Interface has a Monstrous Computer skill and he rolled a Green result.  Used another 5 karma.]

Johnny will protectively draw closer to Roslyn.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Malcontent - 12-03-2015

Malcolm, realizing Beast stands out in the crowd tries to think how best to cover his 'escape'.

He reaches out with his power, and trying to make it appear natural causes a luggage cart on the platform between the police and the group topple as if bumped by one of the panicked crowd, hoping the distraction will allow Dr. McCoy to disappear.

"Quick, go n..now"

[Telekinesis Rm26 [1d100] = 7.. white result]

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 12-05-2015

Tries to go through his cellphone to look for Lisa's texts to see if she's okay.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - GM Marvel - 12-05-2015

There aren't any more texts from Lisa...

[Still waiting on a few others to post before I let the Police arrive.]

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Katrina - 12-12-2015

Katrina lets herself get pulled along by Sebastian, though she looks back at the train. "But... Where's George? He was here..."