RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Outside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Thread: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ (/showthread.php?tid=187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 11-04-2015

I had an idea for a power stunt but it would take both or all of Jacks' powers.  Hyper Speed.  Combine his running with his electricity.  I guess that would take too much Karma and not sure if it's a good use.

Jack continues to help people 'get away safely' so he can have more space to save the ones inside the train.  The ones that are stuck in their seatbelts for instance.  He bolts into the train to help them get out safely.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Porsche Villar - 11-05-2015

Samba continues to work feverishly to free the boy.

"I have you nino. You'll be free in a moment. What's your name?"

Her brother taught her this trick, talk to people about seemingly ordinary, unconnected things when they are scared, and they might just forget to be scared for a moment.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - GM Marvel - 11-07-2015

(11-04-2015, 08:54 PM)Static Charge Wrote:
I had an idea for a power stunt but it would take both or all of Jacks' powers.  Hyper Speed.  Combine his running with his electricity.  I guess that would take too much Karma and not sure if it's a good use.

[OoC: You can't power stunt into a completely different power.  The main reason for this is because it's cheating the karma system.  It costs around a third the amount of the Karma to power stunt (100 power stunt cost x 10 power stunts = 1000 karma) then it does to buy a power (3000 karma).  On top of it you use your current rank for the power to base the new power on.  If so then your hyper speed would start at what, your hyper running rank?  AMAZING?  For the cost of 1000 karma?  If players could do that then why buy powers at all. ]

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 11-07-2015

(Oh okay, that's true.  I guess hyper speed or speed force doesn't really exist among heroes in any case because the powers' are ridiculous.  His other power is semi-cosmic so I guess he can't do anything with that either.  I am content with having Jack save one person a round.  Mostly because it's probably the only way to get experience or karma in this game.)

[OoC: I don't have a problem with working on speedforce with you. The way I was originally going to do it was you have hyper-running and then you buy hyper-speed twice. Whatever the lowest rank was between the 3 powers was your rank of speedforce. Mainly because speedforce is a 3 star power. There's only a couple of those that exist.]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

[OoC: Another option is through story to do it but for fairness to the other players we'd have to convert your 1* hyper running to a 3* speedforce which would divide your rank by 3. So Amazing hyper-running would change to around an Excellent 16 speedforce. This is just me thinking while half asleep so I could be wrong about the exact numbers.]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Interface - 11-08-2015

Johnny moves in front of Roslyn so he will take the brunt of any further possible explosions/energy bursts like the first one that screwed up the train.  He then concentrates and forces all the exits in the train to open so the other students have an easier time getting to the people trapped.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Graffiti - 11-08-2015

Graffiti quickly types in some key words into her phone and picks the first picture that fits her needs. 

[Image: 2009+Julianne+Gangwon+ER+pic+1.jpg]

She concentrates and all the hospital gurney's in the picture disappear from the photo and suddenly appear in front of the group.

~Ok, come on guys,~ Ashley calls out through the mindlink.  ~Those of you not working on rescuing the people in the train can get the injured on the gurney's and get them out of here.~ She then grabs one herself and runs to assist the closest person in need.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 11-09-2015

not sure when the story line hyper speed/speed force is going to happen so Jack will continue helping people in the train

Jack moves quickly between people needing help out of their seatbelts.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Aurum - 11-09-2015

Aurum's eyes follow Sebastian. Realizing that he's not stopping, she moves away from the train. "Sebastian! Where are you going? Where's George?!"

Attached to Ros and visible to those sharing the mindlink, Demi looks like she's practically trying to pull Ros over to go after Sebastian, but she's anchored. ~Xavier said George would be here! Where the hell is he?! SEBASTIAN!~ Of course, he can't hear her, but Ros sure can as she winces at the sudden yelling.