RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Outside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Thread: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ (/showthread.php?tid=187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Interface - 10-26-2015

Johnny tells Jack the address of the Train Station.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 10-26-2015

"Thanks Johnny!"  He smiles.  Jack forwards the text to Lisa his location

Jack texts as he waits for the train.  
Insert Train station address here.  Though I'm not sure how long I'm going to be here, might be going shopping after picking up students that were visiting their parents for Thanksgiving.  How was your Thanksgiving hun?

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - GM Marvel - 10-28-2015

The train begins to slow as it approaches closer.  The noise of the engine starts to make it hard to hear your verbal conversations when suddenly just as the train screeches to a stop there's flash of bright yellowish light followed by a loud mind-numbing BOOMmmmm!  The noise seems to hang in the air for several seconds before being replaced by screaming, panicked pedestrians running for their lives.

After rubbing the spots from your eyes, you look toward where the light came from and are shocked by what you see.  Most of one of the train cars and half of another looked wrecked but not from an explosion.  It's as if parts of the train-car were partially merged with another train-car.  As you watch, heavy greenish fog pours slowly out from the cars and onto the ground before quickly evaporating into nothingness. More horrifying was that some of the people were embedded in the metal structures of the Train-cars!  Hands, a couple of legs and in one case a head stick out of the merged shells of the cars, still moving, while the other occupants scream like they were in some insane asylum.

As if the scene wasn't terrible enough, Aurum feels a wave of nausea from the strange disruption which is then transferred to everyone in the mindlink.  Everyone feels like you want to throw up.

In the parking lot, Beast and Malcolm see the flash of light and hear the screaming but otherwise they are unsure as to what just happened.  "Oh, my Stars and Garters," Beast cries out when the strange explosion goes off.  "Excuse my expressive language but what the hell was that?"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Interface - 10-28-2015

Interface shields Aurum from the flash of energy and then uses his power to link [automatic because it has no Psyche] with the train. He then commands the train to uncouple from the damaged train cars and move away as quickly as possible.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Aurum - 10-29-2015

Aurum smiles when Johnny wraps himself around her, while Demi tries her best to ignore it despite the fact they are her shoulders too. Neither of them had any suggestions for things to do outside of picking up student.

The girls simultaneously gasp and duck as Johnny shelters them from the flash. Then the wave of nausea hits, spreading to the others through Aurum. She gags and coughs.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Gedeon Salazar - 10-29-2015

Coughing as well, Gedeon eyes the train and body pieces. She is more used to oddities, though she has not seen this before. She looks at Johnny. "Can you transmit through car radios? Might want to let Beast know what's going on."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Porsche Villar - 10-29-2015

"Mia madre!!"

Porsche instantly envelopes hersel in a sheath of shimmering heat, obscuring her features.

"We have to help them!"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 10-30-2015

Seeing the sight and feeling the disorientation, almost makes him puke.  Everything went too quickly.  Chaos insued.  'Is this one of those real life Danger rooms again that Kat, Shepherd and I went through?' 

Though his question was answered by everyones quickness of action to reveal themselves as mutants in public.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Interface - 10-30-2015

"I think I can," Johnny replies while trying to fight off the nausea.  "I've never tried to do it but radios are a machine with over 40 embedded processors and I can animate them to do anything they were intended to do which is to broadcast sound.  But concentrating moving the safe areas of the train away from the damaged cars, as well as the radio weakens my range to do both but I think Beast and Malcolm is still within my limits"  Johnny concentrates again but this time on their van's radio.  If he succeeds [Which I think he will] he will make the radio tell them what is going on. 

"You guys should be trying to cut, laser, or whatever else you can do to get the people out of the damaged cars," Johnny says while controlling the train and radio.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 10-30-2015

"Right Johnny!"  He adds before speeding into a hole in the train (if there is one) Then taking people out of the train wreckage (without turning sharp corners) as fast as possible.