RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Outside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Thread: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ (/showthread.php?tid=187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - GM Marvel - 10-22-2015

Interface learns that the train is running a little late and this station doesn't have a lot in the way of actual stores.  It does have some places to buy some light food, drink, magazines, etc.  

[OoC: Because Aurum shares a mindlink with Interface he can automatically be placed in the mindlink if she wishes.  Then she may add another 5 people to the link.  So...

Aurum
Interface
Static
Samba
Graffiti
Gedeon
Plus One more? Beast or Dazzler??

Malcolm declined ]

Alison says, "If there is still space perhaps Beast should be included.  Just in case we get held up by the train then he can easily be informed of what's going on."

Once everyone is linked, Alison says, "Welp, lets go."  And then begins weaving her way through the parking lot full of cars until they all get to the outside waiting area near the tracks.

The day is a little chilly and you can catch hints of your frosty breath in the air. There are a lot of people wrapped in their coats waiting for their families to disembark.  

Jack's phone bleeps and vibrates...

Jack's Text
Lisa:  Hey babe, did you sleep well?  What are you up to?

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Aurum - 10-22-2015

(10-21-2015, 12:35 AM)Aurum Wrote: Telepathy - Incredible [1d100] = 77
((Dropping 100 Karma for the Power Stunt out of personal pool plus minimum 5+ whatever is needed for success out of the shared pool. Adding Johnny, Porsche, Jack, and Gedeon for certain. Ashlee and Brittney if they agree. If they don't, then Alison and Dr. McCoy, if they choose to. That caps me.))

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Graffiti - 10-22-2015

"Of course I'll be part of the mental pow-wow," Ashley replies.  "But this just includes surface thoughts right?  There will be no probing of my deepest darkest secrets right?  Cuz you don't want to be part of some of the weird dreams I've been having lately."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Porsche Villar - 10-22-2015

"Wow, it's chilly. Tempted to turn on my heat to stay warm."

She decides that would draw some unwanted attention and instead warms the inside of her clothes just a touch.

[Thermal Control Rm26 using only Fe1 to warm up]

"Shall we check out some magazines from the newstand while we wait?" she asksAshley.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 10-22-2015

Jacks text back:
Yeah I don't get to sleep too much.  I'm on a class trip right now.  What's up honey bunny?

Well there goes his training out the window.  'OMG OMG OMG!!!  What Timing!!'

Not paying attention at all to what's going on he says "Uh yeah, let's go and have fun at the concession stands."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Interface - 10-22-2015

Johnny smiles and squeezes Roslyn's hand when she answers his question.  He didn't mind the link.  He was use to speaking with Aurum telepathically.  Even the appearance of Demi didn't bother him since he knew that Roslyn was still in control.  

Johnny walks hand in hand with Roslyn through the parking lot. When they arrive at the waiting area of the train, he slips behind Roslyn and whispers in her ear, "Are you cold?"   If she says yes, he will wrap his arms around her from behind to try to warm her up.  If the teachers have a problem with PDA he will instead remove his jacket and let Roslyn wear it.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - GM Marvel - 10-24-2015

Lisa texts back
Class trip?  To where?

2nd text soon after the first
Last night Dad was threatening to take my phone away.  If he does we wont be able to talk.  It makes me so upset!!! Sad

The rest of you can hear the train approaching in the distance.  The people waiting start to stand and/or crane their necks or shuffle forward to watch. 

Alison asks, "Is there anything you guys want to do after we pick them up?  I think I heard, going to the mall as a suggestion."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 10-24-2015

Jacks Text back:
I don't know where we are, but I will ask.  Why would he take away your phone?  You hardly ever use it. Being busy and all with work and stuff.

"Hey Johnny, do you know where we are?"  He asks and gets ready to text her back the location of the class trip.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Porsche Villar - 10-26-2015

"Yes Ms. Blaire, we need to go to the mall. My wardrobe doesn't have much for this climate. I could 'cheat' to keep warm easily, but..." she grins.
"Besides, we chicas need to get us some shoes."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 10-26-2015

"Oh yeah!  The Mall!  I need shoes too."  He remarks not entirely committed to the current goings on around him but he at least tries.  An idea strikes him suddenly "We should contact the school to see how things are being handled first before we go anywhere."