RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Outside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Thread: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ (/showthread.php?tid=187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 10-13-2015

"Yep,  Ashlee is the awesome-est of awesomes."  Jack says happily as he looks at the beautiful rainbow haired girl.  "You're not invisible Ash.  If anyone, that's me!"   

"Hey can we get this Doom-Bus rolling please?"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - GM Marvel - 10-14-2015

To Aurum, the Beast smiles and says, "You can take it off at any time."

To Jack, Beast replies cheerfully, "Mr. Flash, when you are driving, you can decide when the vehicle starts moving.  But until then, I will wait until all of you have secured yourselves in your seats with the vehicle's standard protection apparatuses more commonly known as seat belts."  Once everyone has taken the hit and buckled up, Beast smiles and says, "Now to quote a phrase used in a sport which originated in the 16th century but has be since banned... TALLY-HO!"   Beast then starts the van and slowly pulls out of the driveway and drives off the property.

The students could have traveled to the train station via Shepherd's Moongate or with Blink porting back and forth but sometimes it's nice to just relax and spend some time with each other on a road trip.  Beast takes a vote and settles upon a local radio station to listen to with some top 40 music.  

After an hour drive, Beast pulls the Van into the train station parking lot.  Alison says, "Beast will be staying with the van while we go and pick up the students.  Stay together and as usual, keep your eyes peeled for anything strange.  I don't expect there to be any problems but when you are out in public you need to be hyper vigilant.  I know as Americans you shouldn't have to but sometimes we have to take steps for our own protection.  Any questions?"

When questions are over, Alison asks Roslyn, "For practice, do you have the strength [Karma] to create a mindlink with everyone?  If you don't that's fine.  I'm just giving you a chance to hone an important skill."

[OoC:  By the way, everyone gets 200 karma for last night's combat and the role playing afterward.]

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Porsche Villar - 10-14-2015

Porsche grins at Ashley as they get out of the van.

"So train stations have gift shops... gift shops mean magazines. Ashley the magazines are on me, what ones cha'wanna get?"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Malcontent - 10-14-2015

"There isn't much to shop at here right, and just crowds? Is it alright if I stay in the van with Mr. McCoy. I don't really like crowds much"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Interface - 10-15-2015

(10-13-2015, 11:57 AM)Aurum Wrote: Hoping they aren't paying too much attention, then she looks down at their intertwined hands. With all the people in the van, she answers his question by thought instead of speaking out loud. ~I'm fine. Really. It's complicated, but we're going to work it out.~ Her golden lips curl into a sly smirk. ~The professor is having my things moved to a private room, since I come with my own roommate now. Jessica won't be happy about it, but I can't trust her until she's better... Anyway, you could come by.~

~Really,~ Johnny thinks back to Roslyn, his bright blue eyes widening as his mind spins with the possibilities.  Thankfully he's pretty bright and knows to school his teenage male thoughts.  This was one of those times he was happy he didn't have a lot of experience with women.  Unfortunately Johnny IS a supra-genus so he had a really fertile imagination and trying NOT to think of a thing is a sure bet that you WILL think of that thing.  Johnny thinks to Roslyn again, "Wel... Well I could help you get settled in if you like.~

As the van approaches the train station, Johnny reaches into cyberspace and links with the station's wifi and dives into all their information.  He checks the train schedule and whether there are any delays.  Once that's completed, Johnny knows it's a long shot but he will then see if there is any information about shopping.

When Beast parks the van, Johnny gets out and then holds out his hand to help Roslyn out of the van.  He will then offer the other girls a hand if they need it.

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 10-16-2015

"Don't worry Malcolm, I'll be right beside ya."  He practically jumps out of the bread-box with wheels.  "Dude...Let's go man.  Maybe find a place to play Magic."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Malcontent - 10-16-2015

"We're at a train station.... there isn't anywhere to play Magic. Unless it's just us, and we can do that in the rec room.."

"I'll wait her with Professor McCoy.. maybe he can teach me something."

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Static Charge - 10-16-2015

"Even though I need to stretch out my legs, maybe I can stay here with you. I think we should stick together, we can play magic here.  You will learn something because I will school you"  He chuckles.  "Or we can go outside and walk around with friends, see the guys you haven't met yet! They're so cool!!  Especially Kat!!"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Malcontent - 10-16-2015

Malcolm gives Jack a confised look

"A guy named Kat??"

RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - Aurum - 10-16-2015

Back to her natural (pale) skin color after Ashlee removed the gold, her eyeshadow and lipstick is still gold, so it would seem she still does that.

Stepping out of the van like a princess with her prince, Johnny, she nods to Alison. "Uh... ok. Everyone who wants in should stand together. If you don't want in, stand off to the side." Peeking her head back inside the van, she asks, "Mr. McCoy, should I include you as well?"