RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: [IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone] (/showthread.php?tid=667)

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 11-06-2021

Yes we are using angled movement, so you are moving 3 squares per round (2 move actions), whereas the customs frigate is moving 6squares per round if moving at the same angle. It is up to you if youwant to alter course.

Actions available to System Operators (remember you can hav more than one system operator, my description was flavour)

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 11-06-2021

(11-04-2021, 10:43 AM)Kubo Wrote: [OoC: I have a seperate logins for each of my characters, and have been unsuccessful at linking my different accounts so I can login in in one and easily switch to a different character, and for some reason my password no longer works for Captain Ubi Sunt, and I lost access to the discord channel when my phone got hacked and I was forced to set up a new discord account]
Swent you a server invite tro RPG Addicts on Discord

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Captian Ubi Sunt - 11-06-2021

[OoC: K thanks, I have not seen it, and my login has begun working again.]

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Captian Ubi Sunt - 11-06-2021

[OoC: I am NordFromNorth#3779 now on Discord]

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Jendu Verbenti - 11-08-2021

I guess Jendu will try to intercept any communications.

[Jendu uses a Force point with Fool's Luck:  To gain +5 competence bonus on All skill checks.

Quote:As a Standard Action, you can spend a Force Point to gain one of the following benefits for the rest of the encounter:

+1 competence bonus to attack rolls
+5 competence bonus on Skill Checks
+1 competence bonus to all your Defenses

Use Computer: [1d20+14]=10+14=24

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 11-09-2021

(11-08-2021, 06:50 AM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: I guess Jendu will try to intercept any communications.

[Jendu uses a Force point with Fool's Luck:  To gain +5 competence bonus on All skill checks.

Quote:As a Standard Action, you can spend a Force Point to gain one of the following benefits for the rest of the encounter:

Jendu is unable to intercept any communication. There may in fact be none as there is only the one ship.

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Jendu Verbenti - 11-09-2021

(11-09-2021, 12:45 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 06:50 AM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: I guess Jendu will try to intercept any communications.

Jendu is unable to intercept any communication. There may in fact be none as there is only the one ship.

[[The concern was they might be sending a communication to someone that they found us and do send more ships.  If there doesn't seem to be any communications then that's fine.]]

"Well, I don't know why we're playing games," Jendu says.  "They're obviously approaching us.  Why not send a message asking them what their intentions are for their pursuit.  For all we know this could be a case of mistaken identity.  At the very least we might gain some information."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Korstyn Steele - 11-09-2021

Korstyn sloowwwwwly turns towards Jendu as he says this, then tilts her head slightly, her face utterly unreadable. Because it's not visible.

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Jendu Verbenti - 11-09-2021

(11-09-2021, 01:26 PM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: Korstyn sloowwwwwly turns towards Jendu as he says this, then tilts her head slightly, her face utterly unreadable.  Because it's not visible.

"I don't have xray vision," Jendu says after her head tilt.  "You're going to have to give me more than just a tilt of your head."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Korstyn Steele - 11-09-2021

Korstyn stares at him for a few moments longer, wondering why he thinks he's so smart, then sighs and says "Well, let's take inventory."  She points to Shunna and Dez "Women.  The Imps don't like women very much."  She points to herself.  "Woman AND Bounty Hunter."  She points to the Besalisk and the Talz.  "Aliens.  Imps don't like aliens very much, do they?"  She then tilts her head minutely once more.