RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: [IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone] (/showthread.php?tid=667)

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Shunna Maza - 03-08-2021

(03-08-2021, 02:11 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: That houserule is as good as any I have seen for towing. So yes I would allow one vessel to tow another, butr it would have two severe limits: !) it would severelly hamper both ships in combat maneuverability and speed wise..  and 2) if the ship being towed is uncrewed, it is VERY difficult to get iot crewed in an emergency, whereas if it is ijn the hangar it is simple.
  If you get into a situation where you want a fleet of ships, then you will need to acquire a capital ship sized craft..

[OoC: No problem.  I know we could always be surprised but I don't think Korstyn planned to fight while a ship is being towed.  Since it's Ubi's ship, he'll likely be piloting it most of the time.  I think we just want the option if we need to jump to hyperspeed or need to fly faster than the Wildcard can travel.  The Bulwark apparently has really powerful engines so it should be able to tow the Wildcard with not too many issues. ]

"So the Y-wings are out.  Are their any other fighters available?"

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Korstyn Steele - 03-08-2021

[[It was more for pulling the Wildcard (Not the Wild Karrde, though) through hyperspace because it has apparently a weaker hyperdrive motivator. In combat, it's another ship to occupy the enemy.]]

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - IT-O (Zero) - 03-09-2021

(03-02-2021, 07:17 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 06:56 AM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote: [OOC: The problem with that is Zero doesn't have the Cybernetic Surgery feat.  I guess we could say he did have the Cyber Surgery program but purged the program when he switched chassis to escape capture from other pursuers.  ]

I do not think that would make chronological sense, as it was on the Rock that that surgery would have been done, and Zero did not have his old droid chassis/body on the Rock that I am aware.

[OOC: Then maybe Zero switched out the cybernetic surgery feat for Dull the Pain after he attached the limb to Dez. It's more likely the slavers would find more value with Zero being able to quickly return the condition meter to normal than installing cybernetic limbs.

Zero will still need to know a head of time if someone plans to get a cybernetic attachment. I don't want to waste a feat on Cybernetic surgery when no one plans on getting one. ]

"We should hurry this along," Zero says. "The more time you spend negotiating, increases the chances the target will be found by the bounty hunters."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 03-10-2021

"We only have cloakshapes and Y-wings available, all the Z-95's stayed at Generis to represent the Generis Defense force."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Shunna Maza - 03-11-2021

[OoC: How much is the Wildcard worth?  Wasn't the ship originally given to NPC-Ubi? ]

(03-10-2021, 01:04 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: "We only have cloakshapes and Y-wings available, all the Z-95's stayed at Generis to represent the Generis Defense force."

"Then I guess there's nothing much more to negotiate," Shunna replies.  "But I do have another question.  Do you have merchant around here who deals with what you might call exotic objects?  If you do, I would like to speak with them before I leave."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 03-11-2021

[Ooc I used the stats that Nerdred had for it to work up a record shet for it which I already posted about 1.5 months ago here: http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread.php?tid=680&pid=49095#pid49095

It is worth less New than the Wrathful Bulwark is. Of course sale value Used on ships in SWSE is a lot lower than 50%,  closer to 25% or lower.]

"Unfortunately this is not a major trade hub planet. We deliberately chose it for it's isolation, so what you see here, is all there is."  Woryn says, gesturing at the tiny village set in the cliffs. Probably less than a thousand people in the entire village.

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Shunna Maza - 03-15-2021

(03-11-2021, 11:14 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: [Ooc I used the stats that Nerdred had for it to work up a record shet for it which I already posted about 1.5 months ago here: http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread.php?tid=680&pid=49095#pid49095

It is worth less New than the Wrathful Bulwark is. Of course sale value Used on ships in SWSE is a lot lower than 50%,  closer to 25% or lower.]

"Unfortunately this is not a major trade hub planet. We deliberately chose it for it's isolation, so what you see here, is all there is."  Woryn says, gesturing at the tiny village set in the cliffs. Probably less than a thousand people in the entire village.

[OoC: Is each square on the Wildcard map 5'? ]

"Well I collect rare crystals.  On every planet there's a possibility of finding specimens unique to just that world.  So I was wondering if anyone has found any interesting crystals."  

[Shunna needs to start thinking about creating her own Lightsaber.  There's a few crystals I'm interested in but the DM can also create some new and unique crystals with special powers too. ]

"Well if there's nothing more, I think we'll accept your offer and leave as soon as possible."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 03-17-2021

"Have a seat, and let me tell you what we know so far, and get you set to go."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 03-19-2021

(03-15-2021, 09:53 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC: Is each square on the Wildcard map 5'? ] pid='50399' dateline='1615504459']

That is a West End Games map, so each square is 1 meter rather than 1.5 meters, and it is slightly off (only 27 meters, when the ship is actually 30.2 meters long)

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Shunna Maza - 04-01-2021

Shunna sits and listens...