RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: [IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone] (/showthread.php?tid=667)

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 02-06-2021

(02-06-2021, 05:32 AM)Captian Ubi Sunt Wrote: [OoC: the stats I have for the Wildcard say it has a primary hyperdrive of Class 3. I do not have the concept of wich is better class 1 or 3? So I am not exactly sure of how much faster or slower the Wildcard is to the Lambada shuttle or the other trade craft we might be swapping for]
Ubi upgraded the Wildcard to have class 2.0 rather than 3. 0    The lower the hyperdrive rating the faster a ship travels through hyperspace.  So the Lambda, as befits a fast shuttle, is twice as fast as the wild card.  Which means even though the droid left the Minefield hours before you....

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Captian Ubi Sunt - 02-06-2021

[OoC: So I wonder if we passed the Wildcard how much of a lead did we get on her?]

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Shunna Maza - 02-06-2021

(02-06-2021, 03:27 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 01:59 PM)Dez Synn Wrote: [OoC Dez alreeady has starship weaponry and pilot, what she needs to get is Use computer]
Dez comes to a realization, that may have been over looked.

"Ubi, Shunna, the shuttle has a class 1.0 hyperdrive?  Ubi, how fast is the Wild Card? How long did it take to get to Generis in the Lambda?"

[OoC Dez is onto something you guys are completely ignoring here.  This is actually very signifigant.]

[OoC: We weren't ignoring her.  As Ubi stated, we just don't have any concept of the speeds.  Also, It's been so long, and so much has happened, that I forgot that Generis was where Ubis said was, the original destination.  I just thought this planet was where we were asked to go for the meeting with Korstyn and the quest-giver.  ]

"Then I guess we need someone to start scanning to see if the wild card is in orbit.  It's doubtful your Droid would answer to anyone except Ubis, so maybe Ubis should get on the com and reach out to him."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 02-06-2021

(02-06-2021, 04:03 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 03:27 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 01:59 PM)Dez Synn Wrote: [OoC Dez alreeady has starship weaponry and pilot, what she needs to get is Use computer]
Dez comes to a realization, that may have been over looked.

"Ubi, Shunna, the shuttle has a class 1.0 hyperdrive?  Ubi, how fast is the Wild Card? How long did it take to get to Generis in the Lambda?"

[OoC Dez is onto something you guys are completely ignoring here.  This is actually very signifigant.]

[OoC: We weren't ignoring her.  As Ubi stated, we just don't have any concept of the speeds.  Also, It's been so long, and so much has happened, that I forgot that Generis was where Ubis said was, the original destination.  I just thought this planet was where we were asked to go for the meeting with Korstyn and the quest-giver.  ]

"Then I guess we need someone to start scanning to see if the wild card is in orbit.  It's doubtful your Droid would answer to anyone except Ubis, so maybe Ubis should get on the com and reach out to him."

You are no longer even in the Generis system, scanning the Bisay system will not locate the Wild Card if he arrived in Generis.  

It took you 12 hours to reach Generis, then another 5 to reach Bisay so with looking at the ship's it has been about 18-19 hours.   At hyperdrive rank 2.0 the Wildcard would not even have Reached Generis yet

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 02-09-2021

One of the mechanics working on the Lambda hears you musing that you might have passed the Wild Card while in hyperspace, while you clear out the lockers on the lambda and move the items you are keeping vua the  repulsor pad to the Wrathful Bulwark.

"Talk to Tak or Worynn, they can let our people on Generis station know, via encrypted message, to expect them. We left people behind masquerading as the Generis Defense remember, if the Imperials arrive first, they can warn your droid off, if the Imperials haven't arrived they can redirect it here. It is too dangerous for you to travel there, right into the Imperials. It would take you 3 hours to get there in the Bulwark, if what you say is true, you'd get there just before the Imperial Star Destroyer, if not after it."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Captian Ubi Sunt - 02-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 03:24 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: One of the mechanics working on the Lambda hears you musing that you might have passed the Wild Card while in hyperspace, while you clear out the lockers on the lambda and move the items you are keeping vua the  repulsor pad to the Wrathful Bulwark.

[b["Talk to Tak or Worynn, they can let our people on Generis station know, via encrypted message, to expect them. We left people behind masquerading as the Generis Defense remember, if the Imperials arrive first, they can warn your droid off, if the Imperials haven't arrived they can redirect it here. It is too dangerous for you to travel there, right into the Imperials. It would take you 3 hours to get there in the Bulwark, if what you say is true, you'd get there just before the Imperial Star Destroyer, if not after it."[/b]

" Then let's go talk to Worynn!", exclaims Ubis.

(02-04-2021, 03:53 AM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: Korstyn was about to bristle at his words...but waited long enough to hear the rest.  She then nods.  Okay, he was just being careful.  "On my honor as a Mandalorian, I have accepted this contract."  And that was that.  Not that she particularly felt that she had much honor at this point in her life, but for whatever it was worth, he would accept her word and honor her...or not.

Woryn smiles, and is about to say nore, when suddenly the comm unit on his wrist gives a sqawk.

"Worynn, ther's been a development..."  Tak's gruff voice can be heard.

Worynn suddenly looks worried.. "Umm.. if you will excuse me a moment. We seem to be interrupted again."

He rises from the table, and ducks inside one if the cliff-dwellings adjacent to the square.

Moments later he reappears, and waves at Jendu to come over.

Assuming Jendu does.
[Korstynn can make a Perception check DC15 to overhear]

"there has been two developments that have.. escalated the situation. First the Empire has bumped the bounty to 10,000 credits. Second there has been no less than four bounty hunters seen on Ririmanna VI, asking about Sym Alvira. The good news is there are now three bounty hunters known to be on the hunt, not four. They got into a fire-fight against each other and one was killed. Obviously the Empire has figured out whatever Syn knows, and whatever it is they have upped the ante. The names of the bounty hunters remaining Ririmanna VI are Jelyn Seruna, a Mon Cal; Sensii Maleri, a female dug known to use a Soroauub Firelance; and a human male named Bato Xyanis. the bounty hunter that was killed was a human named Hyet Vilane"

"I don't think we can send just one bounty hunter anymore, now that the bounty has been increased, the Empire is drawing actual hunters, not just the bottom of the barrel. All three of those bounty hunters are known to bring accomplices."

" I do not know if you were authorized to bring more credits.."
[OoC you were only authorized to offer a maximum 5,000 credits]  "... but that other group, they both have a ship, where this Korstyn does not, so would have to book passage to get there. They can get there directly, , Tak says he is willing to offer them another Cloakshape, without the hyperdrive sled, we  can't spare any of those, if it will get them to transport Korstynn, and assist her in bringing Sym in safely. He is definitelyt running scared, so he's gonna take some convincing to come along. It's not like we have badges that say we're the good guys."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Korstyn Steele - 02-09-2021

Perception: [1d20+8]=15+8=23

Korstyn barely moves at all, but those damn Jetisse abilities that she was given rear up again, enhancing her sense of hearing. And she hears everything. Her eyes narrow as this bounty, which she had already agreed to, just became considerably more serious. This is what she wanted. She will not budge now. Glory and honor were gained through combat and decisive victory. 4,000 or 5,000. She cares not. Blood will flow.

She quickly pulls her pistol out and begins to rapidly field-strip it, checking for damaged or useless parts. Finding none, as all of the items she possesses are hers and prepared to her specific preferences, she reassembles the weapon, safes it, stores it safely, and leans back in the chair she is now sitting in, hands linked behind her head.

[[It's a mild shame that Korstyn has no real Knowledge skills to know who the other hunters are (her Knowledge skill is tactics), but oh well. More RP opportunities, I suppose.]]

[OIoC remember there was no actual mention that Jendu has the ability to go to 5,000 cr, that was DM providing malformation to the player.]

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Korstyn Steele - 02-09-2021

[[Mhm. I know. It's no longer about money to Korstyn after what she heard. She'll accept what she's given, but it's the thrill of the Hunt for her now.]]