RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: [IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone] (/showthread.php?tid=667)

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Shunna Maza - 12-20-2020

(12-20-2020, 06:44 AM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: Use the Force, Luke: [1d20+8] = 6+8 = 14
[OoC]That's a nope.  Oh well on not getting outed Wink[/OoC]

[Edit: And yeah, I added her two level points both into Dex to make her Reflex save and ranged to-hit better.]

[OoC: Oh, you're only suppose to add +1 to two different abilities not 2 points to one ability.  Obviously it's up to the DM if he will allow you place both in one stat.  Personally I don't think it matters too much since you just created the character.  But for future stat boosts it would matter a lot more.]

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Shunna Maza - 12-20-2020

(12-20-2020, 06:44 AM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: Use the Force, Luke: [1d20+8] = 6+8 = 14
[OoC]That's a nope.  Oh well on not getting outed Wink[/OoC]

[Edit: And yeah, I added her two level points both into Dex to make her Reflex save and ranged to-hit better.]

[She will of course detect for any Dark force points but find none.]

Shunna will be a little surprised.  She didn't even consider that the Mandalorian would ping as a Force User.  Shunna had no intention on outing her or even telling her she knew.  It's possible the Mandalorian didn't even know she had any force potential and it might be better to leave it that way.  She is very mature to train as a Jedi and there were dangers to training someone who isn't a youngling.  Shunna would have also been too old!  She only found out that older individuals should not be trained in the force after she finished studying almost all the information on the holocrons.  As Murphy's law would have it, THAT bit of information was in the last holocron she studied.  It was already too late.  She seemed to have a natural talent for the Force. 

So Shunna would watch the Mandalorian for any signs she's aware of her powers.  If she is, then Shunna may approach her.  In a way Shunna hoped she knew she was gifted.  With Callie gone, it would be nice to have another force wielder around.  It would also mean Shunna wouldn't have to take steps to hide the use of her own force powers.  For the foreseeable future, Shunna will need to stick to blasters and Force powers with no visible effects.

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Korstyn Steele - 12-20-2020

[Korstyn doesn't have any DS points. She's not Evil.]

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 12-21-2020

After the Imperial pilot (you still do not know his name) plots the astrogation coordinates, he returns to the back of the shuttle and takes his seat.  Ubis triggers the jump to hyperspace and your journet down the Relgim Run to fest begins 

[OoC For a good viusl use this link and search either Generis or Fest. - http://www.swgalaxymap.com/search/]

While t6he ship is in hyperspace Tak moves up to the cockpit to take a look at the ship, and familiarize himself with it.  It is fairly obvious he is examining the ship to see it's condition, trying to ascertain it's value. 

When he returns to the back he nods at Woryn and says a few words to Woryn in Cerean (only Zero understands)

For Zero:
"We really need this ship.  I know it does not nearly have the capacity of any of the transports we have, but when we get to the rendezvous we will need to see what we can trade. Think we can convince Natarukh to part with the Rimward Bounty, or D'ha to part with the Wrathful Bulwark?"

Woryn responds with a few simple words:
For Zero:
"When we meet up I'll ask them."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - IT-O (Zero) - 12-22-2020

[OOC: Not sure if you're waiting for me but in case you are waiting.]

Zero sees no reason to interrupt their talk or translate to the others just yet.  The Droid continues with the task at hand.

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 12-23-2020

After about an hour IT-) declares that he believes the transponder is disabled, and that he has set up a passcode in the system to easily enable and disable it again.

Tak moves up to the cockpit to talk to both Ubis and Zero.  "Fantastic. let's make sure to cover our tracks.  Drop us out of hyperspace, make a random jump somewhere off the hyperlane, like Dantooine, not too far to make it difficult to plot, just out of the traffic. We will go only about 15 minutes then drop out and change to our real destination. That is the Bisay system, we are going to Bisay IV."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - IT-O (Zero) - 12-23-2020

[OOC: Will take 10.  If I can't or the DC is too high here are some rolls. ]

Use Computer: [1d20+10] = 2+10 = 12

Use Computer: [1d20+10] = 16+10 = 26; Tak said, not to far to make it difficult to plot, So that should do it.

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 12-23-2020

[OoC you can take 10]

Zero takes a minute to Astrogate the coordinates for a jum p to Dantooine, then Ubi triggers the jump.

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 12-27-2020

You travel toward Dantooine for maybe a half hour or so when Tak says that should be far enough to get you clear of the Relgim Run hyperlane, and far enough not to be picked up on scanners.

Dropping out of hyperspace, Zero begins to plot the next set ofd coordinates, for the jump to the Bisay system. 

He will be able to take 10, but you dare not access the Holonet to leave any footprint or trace of your destination. With no Holonet information on Bisay, he is having to rely entirely on skill and the Nav-computer, essentially making the DC15 rather than 10. So he cannot rush it unless he rolls and tries for DC 25. 
Just so rthat is clear DC 15 takes one minute, DC25 is on full-round.

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - IT-O (Zero) - 12-27-2020

Since it takes 1 minute (10 rounds) to just take 10, I might as well try to roll for it because it's likely I will roll a 15 before 10 rolls.  If failing a roll will harm us then I will just take 10.  But if nothing bad happens if I fail...

Use Computer: [1d20+10] = 14+10 = 24, Use Computer: [1d20+10] = 6+10 = 16, Use Computer: [1d20+19] = 12+19 = 31

Succeeded on the 3rd roll!