RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: [IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone] (/showthread.php?tid=667)

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - IT-O (Zero) - 12-19-2020

[OOC: I don't think anyone picked up, use computers.  So unless the Spider Droid is still with us or one of the passengers can help, this might be a problem.  ]

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 12-19-2020

[OoC requires trained only use computer, and the spider droid is scrap (consider him loot lol)]

The Imperial pilot speaks. "I.. I can do it"

He moves up to the system operator position and after two minutes says it is plotted, ready to jump [OoC he took 10]

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Korstyn Steele - 12-19-2020

[OoC]Korstyn is trained in Use Computer, but it’s definitely not her strongest skill[/OoC]

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Shunna Maza - 12-20-2020

(12-19-2020, 11:44 PM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: [OoC]Korstyn is trained in Use Computer, but it’s definitely not her strongest skill[/OoC]

According to your character sheet you're not.  Use the force, you are.

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Korstyn Steele - 12-20-2020

[OoC]Huh...guess I was looking at that wrong. She doesn't even have Use the Force on Use Computer, just Pilot. Oh well.[/OoC]

Korstyn just leans back as the Imp runs to go help out in the cabin, stretching her arms out to grab the nearby chair backs.

Hmm...crisis of faith indeed...

She then takes a look around at the others "lounging" along with her.  No one had asked her to astrogate.  Not that she would have answered the call in any case.  She knew nothing about complex hyperspatial navigation.  So she wasn't going to volunteer and get everyone killed by plotting a course through some random star.  There was no honor or glory in that.

(12-20-2020, 01:22 AM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: [OoC]Huh...guess I was looking at that wrong.  She doesn't even have Use the Force on Use Computer, just Pilot.  Oh well.[/OoC]

[OoC: I don't think there is a Force "use computers," like there is for Force "Pilot".  But as long as any of your classes has Use Computer (which Noble does) as a class skill, you can pick up the Feat Skill Training to add the skill to your list.  But honestly, unless you really want to work with computers, I wouldn't bother.  It's better you guard the person using computers than take yourself out of a fight to use them yourself.  ]

~ Edit: there is Instinctive Navigation.  It allows you to Use the Force for Astrogation. ~

[OoC: Before I forget again, did you add the stat bonuses for being 4th level to your character?  You increases two ability scores by 1 point each every 4 levels. ]

Shunna turns to look at Woryn and says, "And computers.  We need someone who's great with words and computers.  We're lucky the pilot is rethinking his options and is currently willing to aid us."

Since right at this moment, Shunna has nothing better to do, She will concentrate on Callie and Telepathically send her the messages, ~Delete!~ and ~Surveillance!~  
[Telepathy: Taking 10 on both; Total 25 each; A DC 25 can reach: Same region/quadrant of the galaxy!]

Shunna thinks to herself she'll have to work on her Telepathy so she can send more than 1 word at a time...

She then decides to see if either Woryn or his superior are force sensitive.  [Taking 10; Roll 25]

Quote:Sense Force:  As a Full-Round Action, you can use this ability to actively sense other Force-users out to a range of 100 kilometers. If you succeed on a DC 15 Use the Force check, you know how many Force-users are within range, their approximate distance and direction from you, and whether you've met them before or not.

If there are any Force-users within 100km, they may try to resist a DC25.  This would include the Mando.

Quote:Another Force-use within range can try to conceal his or her presence from you be making an opposed Use the Force check. If they equal or exceed your Use the Force check, you don't sense his or her presence at all. You can also specify that you are attempting to sense only Force-users with a Dark Side Score of 1 or higher; success reveals only those Force-users with Dark Side Scores, and not any other Force-users.

If she does detect any Force Wielders, she will then detect if they have a Dark Side Score.  [DC25, as above.]

[OoC] I have no intention on turning Korstyn into a slicer. She's a walking (sometimes flying...with her jetpack) armory right now and that's how I intend to keep her.[/OoC]
[OoC]What's the skill for resisting that?[/OoC}

(12-20-2020, 05:36 AM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: [OoC] I have no intention on turning Korstyn into a slicer.  She's a walking (sometimes flying...with her jetpack) armory right now and that's how I intend to keep her.[/OoC]
[OoC]What's the skill for resisting that?[/OoC}

[OoC: By "that" do you mean, the Sense the Force?  If it is, you use your Use the force check to try to resist.  DC25.  ]

Use the Force, Luke: [1d20+8] = 6+8 = 14
[OoC]That's a nope. Oh well on not getting outed Wink[/OoC]

[Edit: And yeah, I added her two level points both into Dex to make her Reflex save and ranged to-hit better.]