RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: [IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone] (/showthread.php?tid=667)

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 12-14-2020

Amid the group, you see the Cerean diplomat that was interviewing you earlier. He is standing at the base of the ramp, facing a motlet collection of individuals. Three human women, one of whom has a cybernetic arm,  a human male in an Imperial pilots uniform, a large white furred Talz, and a four-armed besalisk.  Beside the cerean is a sullustan in a repulsor chair, missing both his legs at the knees, and a non-descript looking human male.

The cerean, Woryn Maral, turns as you approach.

"Ah Korstyn, maybe we can continue our conversation on-board. I am afraid we're not picking a fight today, but once we have a suitable target, I think this shuttle will be quite handy." He looks back at the assembled group. "That is if we can come to some arrangement."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Korstyn Steele - 12-14-2020

[Image: ocTAK99.png]

The reply comes back through the helmet's mic.

"Yeah?  And where's this gifted group going, exactly?"

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 12-14-2020

"After a few jumps to give the droid time to disable the transponder codes, a rendezvous point that I will not disclose. You understand why of course. There is a star destroyer out there looking for this shuttkle. We cannot have it here when they reach the system."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Korstyn Steele - 12-14-2020

The Mandalorian woman gives the group a look (really hard to tell what kind, given she's wearing a helm), then glances at the relatively undefended Imperial Shuttle, then back at the group.

Well...it is a ship.  And it's got a hyperdrive, so...

She shrugs.

"Guess a stolen Imperial shuttle is all I'm getting then."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Captian Ubi Sunt - 12-15-2020

"I really don't care where we go, so long as it leads me back to my Wild Card, and its cargo. IT-0 keep up the work on disabling those transponders so we don't have the Imperials following us around the galaxy! , says Ubi

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 12-15-2020

Woryn gestures to the ramp, addressing the party. "After you. We need to be out of sight, and out of the system before the Empitre arrives.  The Z95 headhunter pilots will have to stay behind, they are not hyperdrive capable, and if we are not gone before they arrive the Imperials will never believe the ruse that they are just the Generis defense force, which most of them actually were in the past before joining us in our fight."

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Captian Ubi Sunt - 12-15-2020

"Besides my current crew, who will be traveling with us, and I take it you are vouching for thier trust worthyness. I don't need any more surprise betrayals!", ask Ubi.  

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - DM Vitkyng - 12-15-2020

"It seems that most are avoiding the Lambda, which is prident.  So it will just be us." He gestures to the young human male with him , "and it appears our Mandalorian friend here.  She is Korstym Steele, and while she is not yet part of our Resistance, I have fone enough digging to know her to be a woman of honour, and good in a fight."

"This is Tak Qyaanis," he says, gesturing to the human male. "He is actually the one in charge here, but he tends to let me do the speaking"

For his part Tak merely gives a measured, but polite nod.

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Shunna Maza - 12-15-2020

(12-14-2020, 09:29 PM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: The Mandalorian woman gives the group a look (really hard to tell what kind, given she's wearing a helm), then glances at the relatively undefended Imperial Shuttle, then back at the group.

Well...it is a ship.  And it's got a hyperdrive, so...

She shrugs.

"Guess a stolen Imperial shuttle is all I'm getting then."

Knowledge Galactic Lore: [1d20+8] = 20+8 = 28; I assume that's enough to know that this woman is wearing Mandalorian armor and who Mandalorians are especially because Jedi and Mandalorians have been at war in the past.

"Hello," Shunna says calmly to the woman who's presumably a Mandalorian or an imposter. "What do you mean by an, 'Imperial shuttle is all you're getting'?"

RE: Gemeris Station [Everyone] - Shunna Maza - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 10:17 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: "It seems that most are avoiding the Lambda, which is prident.  So it will just be us." He gestures to the young human male with him , "and it appears our Mandalorian friend here.  She is Korstym Steele, and while she is not yet part of our Resistance, I have fone enough digging to know her to be a woman of honour, and good in a fight."

"This is Tak Qyaanis," he says, gesturing to the human male. "He is actually the one in charge here, but he tends to let me do the speaking"

For his part Tak merely gives a measured, but polite nod.

He confirms Shunna's suspicions about Korstym being a Mandalorian (and likely not an imposter).  Shunna had no feelings one way or another about the Mandalorian.  Her training has taught her not to hold on to negative (and sometimes even positive) emotions and she had no involvement in the wars.  But she was aware that Mandalorians would likely not have the same feelings on the matter.  They likely held Jedi responsible for all kinds of real and imagined slights that she had nothing to do with.  In fact, unlike most past Jedi, Shunna did not believe the Jedi were completely justified in all their actions they've taken for the greater good.  Especially when they chose to allow the Senate, with their varied interests, to decide what was the right thing to do.

Shunna nods to Tak Quaanis then turns back to the man speaking.

"That's great," Shunna replies. "We need someone good in a fight, especially if they know their way around heavy weapons.  So if she wishes to stick around then we'd be happy to have her for as long as she wants.  What of my request of a 'persuasive' individual looking for work?"