joint party campaign info.
Where The Party is From

Forgotten Realms- Khaymen, Cutter, Merika, Cade
Gaulia (Unless you remember the name)- Robsen
Ustalav of Golarion-Benji
Ravenloft- Eloric
Quote this message in a reply
For Each Character---Yesterday.

Benji had received a written inventation to Benji from one Abstalar Zantus of Sandpoint (the highest priest in the area) to come because he might have use of your services if you deign to provide them. He had heard of you because of what youd done at Ravenmoor. 
You stumbled upon what looked like a bunch of brigands unloading bodies from a wagon into a barn in the farmlands east of Sandpoint . Try as you might to hide, they caught wind of you and captured you. Among them was what looked to be some sort of mechanical demon and a wizard who sported a fancy red robe. The Wizard was laughing and said to you before they knocked you unconscious with some sort of aromatic.  This will be fun for them. Enjoy meeting your new Companions Benji. Hopefully youll survive the first meet.

Cade had been in Chult having just cleaned up a band of Poachers who were hunting Elephants for their Ivory. After receiving some pay for his services with the local authorities Hed stopped at an Inn for some of their highly reputed sweetcakes and juice. Giving Aquila a raw fish to eat while he enjoyed his meal as well, the last thing he remembered was thinking the food was drugged and seeing a Red Wizard walking up to him before his head hit the table.

Cutter had received an Invitation to go to Trade Bay for a reunion with Fire and Ice Adventuring Company on The Sword Coast . His Lighthouse Fortress at the Mouth of The Winding River, 2 days travel from Bywater , afforded him the protection he felt he needed to keep his interests safe. He had even worked hard to protect his soul with a Phylactery, much like a Lich does, should he die. Instead of travelling overland he took one of his quick skiffs and sailed north to Trade bay and went to Sir Ael's Manor. The festivities were grand. Even Khaymen had come in from his far reaching services to Marconius Stormbringer, with his Spelljammer ship. Hodge had left his Grove. It was a grand time. As the evening wore on. The entirety of the high powered entourages of some of the most powerful adventurers ever seen in the Realms had all succumbed to a powerful drug slipped into the food. As they all had fallen asleep a familiar voice said I told you Id get even Cutter.

Eloric was resting in an Inn after hunting Werewolves. Hed felt some strange pull in his soul; and with a disorienting shift, The room had spun and he had been sucked through time and space to a room where a Wizard wearing Red Robes was talking to a furtive figure dressed in leathers. The Wizard had been saying Ill need your services for at least a fortnite. I hope The Gold I provided is enough to insure descretion. My Experiment requires it. Elorics new found Chronomancer powers seemed to have put him to a time and space that he was needed in...but why...was all the thought he had before the redrobed one had flung a bomb it looked like near his feet that exploded with an odorless gas that knocked him unconscious.

Khaymen had come to the party and his elite were in attendance as well. He looked around at Sir Ael, Sienna, Hodge, Carcellon, Danar, Swiftspear, Torellon, Cutter, Todd, Derek, Crommard and the myriad others. It had been a good evening. Everyone was well in their drink. Before too long he had felt the need to sleep. He ne looked for his wife, Carcellon, and she was no where to be seen. He wasnt worried..after all who would dare attack them here...in this strong point, with Sir Aels Black Company, Cutters Smugglers Guld, Siennas Thieves Guild and His army of The Storm all providing security. He headed to his room where he was sure to find his bride....he never made it. He passed out on the stairs with a warning echo from Marconius Youve been drugged. I cant see beyond the veil thats been dropped. Beware what is unfolding My Avatar. I sense Vengeance involved. 

Merika Had been hunting in Underdark of The sword coast. A Caravan of Cave Geckos bringing a wealth of highly prized mushrooms. Habsalura. Hard to find and harder to grow from Menzoberranzon to the surface world. He had disrupted the smuggling  and destroyed the cargo...earning him the enmity of the far reaching arms of A Red Wizard known for his intricate network. Drow Hunters had chased him for a week before catching up to him. and nets and drugs were what it took to bring him down. He gazed up with animalistic wrath as the Red Wizard looked down at him. I was going to just Kill you for what youve done. However, Youll be perfect for my little experimental Venture. Nite Nite. Talk when you wake up.

Robsen had been on the run now for the better part of a month. The Reavers had been chasing him and the others. Terrain and circumstances had separated him from his band of Guerillas. After the Dragon had crashed into the trees, his flame setting the forest alight; it had driven them to flee fast against the coming disaster. Unfortunately that snowballed as more and more Reavers were funneled into the area . Running down a game trail by himself carrying his bow. He had only 10 arrows left. He desperately needed some time to craft some more. He had stepped into a snare and flung upwards handing upside down in the trees. No hurdle for him. He caught the falling arrows and stuffed them into his belt while taking stock of things. A Wizard dressed in a Red Robe stepped out of the tree line near by and he pumped three arrows into him for good measure. Unfortunately it was only an image of the wizard who laughed. You live up to his description of you. I realize you dont know me. and truthfully youve done nothing to me. However Ive entered into a trade agreement with your enemy. Hes asked me to take you off his hands. And of course, as is want of me...I always have plans going on. Im testing some new drugs and medicine Ive discovered and have an Experiment. I hope you enjoy your new partners in this new world with your new body....Sleep well. He realized hed been breathing in some odorless gas and felt his consciousness ebbing...
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon