RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Darkwood Inn (OOC)
i,m going to edit my last post and give thw silver sword to the hansom mustache waering  Orc 
Quote this message in a reply
Our Discord is fucked up at the moment, at least for me. Shattered Core was still working, but I signed out and in and now I can't get the fucking thing to work at all.
(12-14-2023, 02:45 AM)Larz Oathtaker Wrote: i,m going to edit my last post and give thw silver sword to the hansom mustache waering  Orc 
"An I wear it well! Don't I?", says Dunndero twisting the end of one of his moustaches so it curls around his beefy finger. Big Grin
Dunndero will offer for 1st watch with someone, and will grudgingly take a 2nd shift if necessary.
There's enough of us to make the rounds without much trouble I think. Lucian will take 1st watch with Dunndero.
so is it fair to say youll travel to Hag Hollow the following day? its 1 day to it. 2 days to the crucible. If you would rther go to Droskars Crucible first let me know
Sounds good to me
I agree
remember all the exploration activities are in the pathfinder rules thread. On the Exploration activities post
I moved Breezy near the door. Remember In my post I mentioned flagstones leading to steps up Wink Because its a dynamic lighting map, your positioning will will show different things, Thats why Im giving indications for you to see in my post where things are.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon