RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone]
Dez is there with the group, she has just been silent up til now. 

"What if we went for one of those Y-Wings?  Instead of the two cloakshape fighters?" 
She looks at the group and explains.  "They have shields, so better chances of survival in a fight."
Quote this message in a reply
You can fit two gargantuan size vehicles (the two fighters), or 4 huge (4 smaller fighters than have been offered.). If you retrieve the Wildcard and stuff it in, you will not fit anything else in besides the Wildcard. (technically the Bulwark and the Wildcard are the same size category, but at opposite ends of it)
Zero should know about Dez' arm... He's the one who installed it. It's the reason Holon Veil thought he owned her.
(03-02-2021, 05:27 AM)Dez Synn Wrote: Zero should know about Dez' arm... He's the one who installed it. It's the reason Holon Veil thought he owned her.

[OOC: The problem with that is Zero doesn't have the Cybernetic Surgery feat.  I guess we could say he did have the Cyber Surgery program but purged the program when he switched chassis to escape capture from other pursuers.  ]

[OOC: Can we add cargo pods to increase our storage capacity?]

Zero says to Dez, "Despite being a trained pilot it is unlikely that I will be piloting a fighter, so I will let you humanoids decide which bread box you want to die in." 
[quote="IT-O (Zero)" pid="50072" dateline="1614668209"]
[quote="Dez Synn" pid="50069" dateline="1614662836"]
Zero should know about Dez' arm... He's the one who installed it. It's the reason Holon Veil thought he owned her.
[/quote]

[OOC: The problem with that is Zero doesn't have the Cybernetic Surgery feat.  I guess we could say he did have the Cyber Surgery program but purged the program when he switched chassis to escape capture from other pursuers.  ]
[/quote]

I do not think that would make chronological sense, as it was on the Rock that that surgery would have been done, and Zero did not have his old droid chassis/body on the Rock that I am aware.

[quote="IT-O (Zero)" pid="50072" dateline="1614668209"]

[OOC: Can we add cargo pods to increase our storage capacity?]
]/quote]

Yes, but not one big enough to store a ship. The Bulwark is out of emplace points, so would actually need to trade tons of current cargo capacity to get emplacement point. Getting one emplacement point would allow yow to then attach a Medium Cargo pod (the largest a ship this size can add).. that Medium cargo pod would cost ,credits and store up to 25 tons of cargo space, with a Dexterity of -2 to the ship.

Unless you plan on becoming bulk traders I doubt you'll eve need to add cargo pods.

To get a bigger hangar you need a larger ship, the hangar you have is actually a special exception to the rules, normally hangars are not allowed on ships this size, they must be at least one size category larger to even have a hangar normally.
[[In some of the books, special tow cables could be attached to ships to allow them to tow other ships through hyperspace. According to one of the sourcebooks, this was how the Death Star was moved around, it was towed by Star Destroyers. I'm wondering if there's a place we could find those.]]
According to more common ship stats the deathstar actually has it's own hyperdrive and propulsion. It is just so large that it LOOKS stationary even when moving.
"I will check with Tak if he can part with a Wishbone [slang for Y-Wing], but I doubt he will, they are simply too hard to acquire, and too valuable. Even if you traded two cloakshape fighters and the astromech you stall fall short on their  value."
[[The Rebellion looked at those ships as the F/A-18s to the X-Wing's Tomcat...to use the U.S. Navy analogs.]]
"Ah, okay.. in that case I would happily accept the extra fighter. More points of attacxk mean there are a lot less foes who will be able to stand against us."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon