RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~
"Well, that was fun, saved some people, saw something my brain will never be able to erase, even with Mr Clean Extra strength. Or by dipping my brain in 5 vats of Chlorine.  AAAAND almost got killed again by a bunch of Cops."

He shrugs it all off with a smirk.  "How was your day, guys?"
Quote this message in a reply
For those in the mindlink, the slightly disturbing background whispering dies down and fades, and the double-image of Demi disappears, indicating that Aurum must have released the link. The telepath watches the exchange of information and other less significant worries. As the Professor goes to leave, she approaches him and quietly asks, "Did you want my help? I was there. Maybe I can provide a better bead on... whatever it is."
Katrina's mouth drops open a little and her eyes widen as the Professor mentally singles her out for the responsibility of watching Sebastian. Though, her mouth quickly closes again in an adorably resolute pout. She looks at Sebastian. "Hey, you wanna go watch tv other something while they get this sorted out. Maybe they can find your professor or something, but it will probably take a while, so..." She shrugs.
Porshe smiles at Katrina and Sebastian.

"Well you will definitely not know me, I just got here, but your welcome to join Ashley and I," pitching her voice to make sure Graffiti hears as she gestures in her direction, "we were gonna go and check on Saleem, Trevor, and Miranda... oh and what's his name... Canker."

"Someone should tell them we're back already."
He shrugs as others seem to be happy or serious or ignoring his jokes.  'Guess I'll never fit in...The mutant among mutants.' 

'Alright, where to go Jacky old boy?'  
His mind hyperactively articulates.  "I'm going swimming!!  Practice my running speeds of course."
"Oh a pool?! That sounds awesome, maybe some of the others will join us. I'll stay out of your lane though, the wake would probably drown someone. Anyone up for water polo? Telekinetics promise not to cheat?"
(01-19-2016, 04:33 AM)Static Charge Wrote: "Well, that was fun, saved some people, saw something my brain will never be able to erase, even with Mr Clean Extra strength. Or by dipping my brain in 5 vats of Chlorine.  AAAAND almost got killed again by a bunch of Cops."

He shrugs it all off with a smirk.  "How was your day, guys?"

Ashley flashes Jack an annoyed look.  "The police might have went a little over board but lets not get melodramatic.  Considering what happened at the station, I'm not sure how else they could have handle such a crazy situation.  You're lucky they didn't shoot first like what the news is reporting that's happening all over the country."

Hearing her name called, Ashley smirks and replies to Porshe, "Uh huh... 'WE', eh?  I see Saleem is at the top of your list of people to check on.  Are you sure you want company?  I wouldn't want to get in the way of the blossoming of true love!"
(01-19-2016, 05:16 AM)Aurum Wrote: For those in the mindlink, the slightly disturbing background whispering dies down and fades, and the double-image of Demi disappears, indicating that Aurum must have released the link. The telepath watches the exchange of information and other less significant worries. As the Professor goes to leave, she approaches him and quietly asks, "Did you want my help? I was there. Maybe I can provide a better bead on... whatever it is."

"If you would like to accompany Jean and I to Cerebro, you are more then welcome, Roslyn," the professor replies with a smile.  "Cerebro can be a dangerous device for people who are not experienced but how else will you receive that experience without familiarizing yourself with Cerebro.  Since Cerebro is within his sphere of abilities, Johnny may also accompany us.  With his rapport with machines, he could become extremely valuable if Cerebro ever breaks down."
Porsche laughs, but doesn't shake her head, just gives a mischievous smirk.

"We need to check on everyone, they were feeling still a little heated, besides chica, you can be my chaperona, so I don't scare the boy.
As the others head into the main part of the school, Gedeon hangs back in the doorway to the hangar. She stays there, just staring at the plane with a slightly perplexed expression.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon