RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Droskar's Crucible
Lucian tried to focus on the fleeing creature and it was already well out of his sight. 

Flat check to spot the fleeing Grick: 1d20 = 4
Quote this message in a reply
the group peered at the ceiling vent to see if they could make it out. Best not to let it heal and return to grab someone unsuspecting. Only Oriana caught a glimpse of it, and throwing a ball of flame into the vent it exploded around the worm, catching it on fire and it fell from the vent into the molten metal with a sploop and quickly burnt up and disappeared
Toryn watched as the Grick unceremoniously dropped into the pool of molten metal; the faint smell of burnt flesh intermingled with the scent of iron as the critter proceeded to get deep-fried.

Easily done my bearded brethren. Toryn swiftly repaired the dings to Larz's shield, though he winced and clutched his ribs in pain. Ouch...that one gave me quite the wallop! Those worm-like creatures have surprisingly swift reflexes.

Shield Repair: 1d20+7 21
Well my little friend while you repair my shield allow me to see to your wounds, Larz breaks out hit bandages and healers kit and bandages up the rogue.

(2d8=12 Treat wounds on Toryn)

(
Let's get Oogletits patched up and get on our way. Kallista said, looking to her friend and then to the others, We need better communcation, luckily Toryn can squeeze through tight spaces, not to mention the amount of spell casters we have. But if that fight had continued any longer more of us could have been severely injured. She added frustrated.
Sorry!, I just couldn't seem to land a hit on those confounded critters! Are you ok Toryn?", says Dunndero shamefully.
The fight over, Larz treated Toryns wounds and when he was done the gnome had a wrap all around his midsection to protect his bruised ribs. Toryn straightened out the dent on the edge of the dwarves shield. and all that remained to open the next door unless Toryn wanted to investigate how to turn off the heat of the furnace for the pool of molten metal. 

Summaries

Brilliant Breeze AC:20 HP:41/41 Saves: FO:+9 RE:+7 WL:+11 Perception:+11 CDC:18 SDC:18
3nd Druid (Untamed) Male Leshy  (Leaf) Resistances: n/a Immunities: Fall Damage
Archtype/Dedication: Rogue Hero Points: 1 Reactions: Shield Block

Dunndero AC:21 HP: 44/44 Saves: FO:+9 RE:+9 WL:+7 Perception:+7 +2 Initiative CDC:19 SDC: n/a
3rd Fighter Male Half-Orc Resistances: n/a Immunities: n/a
Archtype/Dedication: Wrestler Dedication Hero points: 1 Reactions: Reactive Strike, Shield Block, Bravery

Kallista AC:21 HP:47/47 Saves: FO:+9 RE:+6 WL:+8 Perception:+6 CDC:19 SDC: 16
3rd Champion Female Human Resistances: n/a Immunities: n/a
Archtype/Dedication: Soulforger Hero Points: 2 Reactions: Shield Block, Retributive Strike

Larz  AC:18 HP:40/40 Saves: FO:+9 RE:+6 WL:+10 Perception:+8 CDC:18 SDC:18
3rd Cleric Male Dwarf  Resistances: fire-5 Immunities: n/a
Archtype/Dedication: Medic Hero Points: 3  Reactions: Shield Block

Lucien AC:17 HP:26/26 Saves: FO:+5 RE:+7 WL:+9 Perception:+7 CDC:19 SDC:19
3rd Wizard (Battle Wizard) Male Human Resistances: n/a Immunities: n/a
Archetype/Dedication: Psychic Hero (Infinite Eye) Hero Points: 2 Reactions: none

Oriana AC:18 HP:47/47 Saves: FO:+11 RE:+9 WL:+8 Perception:+6 +2 Initiative CDC:19 SDC:19
3rd Kineticist {Dual Gate} Female Human Resistances: B/S weapon damage 3 Acid/Fire 6 Electricity 1 Immunities: n/a
Archtype/Dedication: Dragon Disciple Hero Points: 3 Reactions: Deflecting Wave

Toryn AC:19 (20 vs Traps) HP: 30/38 Saves: FO:+7 RE:+11 WL:+7 (+1 vs Traps) Perception:+7 (+1 vs Traps) CDC:19 SDC:17
3rd Rogue (Thief) Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Resistances: n/a Immunities: n/a
Archtype/Dedication: Bard (Enigma Muse) Hero Points: 3 Reactions: n/a
In passing Kallista whispered a small prayer to Iomedae, then rested a handed upon Toryn's shoulder, the positive energy completely healing her gnomish friend, then from there she headed for the double doors. 

Action: 
Lay on hands (heals 12hp and grants him +2 AC for 1 round.)
Right as rain my jolly green giant! The gnome reassured his friend. He did some experimental twists and stretches, happy to report that his wounds healed with no issues. I assure you my injuries were nobody's fault but my own. These creatures have extremely sharp reflexes; I dare say I might be a bit envious myself, hoho! Toryn put his hands on his hips and stared thoughtfully at the forge. Are you sure we need to turn this off? It doesn't seem to be doing much of anything at the moment, aside from throwing out a rather prodigious quantity of heat.
there was no indication that the molten pit needed to be 'turned off' , perhaps just that it was offensive to Larz's spirituality, in that it was an affront to Trudd because of Droskars desire for his worshippers to sacrifice blood and metal into the pit.

Kallista stood before the doors and tested them, finding them to be unlocked.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon