RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Foyer
Porsche comes down the stairs, now dressed in tight blue jean and a black leather jacket, with black leather bootrs up to her calf.
Her long black hair is nbow loose down her back, no longer tied up.

She looks around, and not seeing Saleem, decides to move up to Donya.

"Hey chica. Any idea where we're going? If it's shopping, are they giving us anything to shop with? It's not like most of us arrived here with two coins to rub together."
Quote this message in a reply
John notices Porsche arrive but doesn't see Ashley. Mentally shrugging, he waves to her and gives her a little smile, but doesn't approach. He still felt uncomfortable with himself. Before he grew wings and a control interface he would have walked right up to an attractive chica like her. Now he's second-guessing himself.

However...he decides to try (*shudder*) something that he never thought he'd try out before, especially not after learning about this Empath person. When Porsche looks at him, he'll try to get an idea of how she feels about him.

[[Empathy attempt. I read through the power explanation and he automatically makes "contact" with a willing target or an unwilling target who has a lower Intuition than he does. Her Intuition is Good 8, his is Remarkable 26, so I'd say that qualifies.]]
Ashley steps out of the restroom adjacent to the foyer.  She pulls out her phone, taps a few icons and faint music can be heard emanating from her wireless earbuds as she approaches the students.  Spotting Donya and Porsche chatting, she turns off the music and says to Porsche, "You found your way back.  I thought you might try to squeeze in another work out sesh."  Ashley smiles, then suddenly remembers something.  She does a single slow pirouette and as she turns the colors drain out of her clothing while being replaced by new colors.  She now wore light blue/grey jeans and a pink hoodie with a Colossus print on the chest.  Ashley grabs a jean jacket from a nearby closet.  "I'm ready!"
Johnny slowly walks down stairs and sits down in one of the chairs.  While slouching in his seat he takes his phone out of his hoodie pocket and begins scrolling through hundreds of web pages without saying a word to anyone.
John watches Ashley completely change her look with just a twirl and smiles to himself.  "Ash, if only you knew how cool that actually is."
Niall frowns slightly at John's reaction but when he steps off to talk to Donya and Porsche he shrugs. "Perhaps some other time." he thought to himself. 
Seeing Ashley pull a coat from the closet, he sets his bag down on a small endtable near the door and goes to get one himself.  "Good idea," he said to Ashley, as he pulls on a puffy coat in a odd beaten gunmetal color.  It was obviously large on him as he slipped it on, as it seemed to nearly swallow the young man.  He missed Ashley's transformation as he was messing with the coat but notices it immediately afterwards, "That is just so cool,  how can that work?" he mumbled to himself.
Malcolm looks around at the collection of students.

"An.nyone kn.now where D.Dazzler is taking us?"
When both John and Niall comment on how cool her transformation was, she replies, "It's not likely to hold off Magneto or even the Toad but it's a great party trick.  Maybe one day I'll train in uses for coloration that goes beyond just changing or draining colors.  It's just that right now animating pictures seems so much easier and effective "
(01-21-2022, 08:21 PM)Graffiti Wrote: When both John and Niall comment on how cool her transformation was, she replies, "It's not likely to hold off Magneto or even the Toad but it's a great party trick.  Maybe one day I'll train in uses for coloration that goes beyond just changing or draining colors.  It's just that right now animating pictures seems so much easier and effective "

Niall says, "I can think of a ton of ways color control would be useful in surgery and medical examinations."

(01-21-2022, 04:16 PM)Malcontent Wrote: Malcolm looks around at the collection of students.

"An.nyone kn.now where D.Dazzler is taking us?"

Catching Malcom's eye, Niall shakes his head. "Not a clue.  Cool bus though."
"Who's 'Magneto'?  And who's 'Toad'?  Whatever.  I think you're underselling yourself.  Maybe you don't have the kind of overt power Porsche has, but I'll bet you can do even more if you think of other ways to utilize them.  I mean, how often do magicians fool everyone with sleigh of hand?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon