RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone]
Zero also looked for any trackers (inside and out) on the Shuttle.   [Perception +13, Mechanic +10; Will also take 20]

Then since it appears Zero is also the best Mechanic +10, Zero will start to carefully assess the damage of the ship.  [If he can he will take 20 or at least take 10] 

Quote:Special: You can Take 10 or Take 20 on a Mechanics check. When making a Mechanics check to Jury-rig repair, you can't Take 20. Characters who are untrained in the Mechanics skill can still use the Aid Another action to assist on Mechanics checks.
Quote this message in a reply
[[Taking 20 on Mechanics or Perception gets Korstyn a 28 to probably find the same thing. She will attempt to use mechanics to aid another Zero's repairs]]

Mechanics assisting...: [1d20+8] = 1+8 = 9

[[...Less than successful Tongue]]
Quote:Repair (Requires Tool Kit)

You can repair a damaged or Disabled Droid or object (Including devices and Vehicles). This requires at least 1 hour of work, at the end of which time you must make a Mechanics check. Only one character may repair a given Droid or object at a time, but other characters may use the Aid Another Action to assist.

Repair Object
You can spend 1 hour and make a DC 20 Mechanics check to repair a damaged or Disabled object, restoring 1d8 Hit Points and removing any Persistent Conditions currently affecting the device or Vehicle. If you are on board a damaged Vehicle while you attempt to repair it, apply any penalties from the Vehicle's position on the Condition Track on your Mechanics check. (Major Vehicle repairs are best attempted in a garage, hangar, dry dock, or other specialized facility.)

[OoC - Repairing for one hour requires a roll, take 20 takes 20 times as long, and repairs 1d8 hp. There are other trained mechanics her (skill focus (mechanics) + proficiency would give them a minimum +10+1/2 character level. So you suspect that they will assign a team of Rebel mechanics to get the shuttle repaired, repairing 1d8 hp per hour with a take 10.  The shuttle is at 74 of 120 hit points, so on average it will take the repair crew about 10-11 hours.]

Zero won'r be needed for the repairs, nor will Korstyn, unlkess you want to waive of the Rebel repair crew and repair it yourself.
[OOC: Imagine taking 20 and taking 20 hours to repair only 1-8 damage.  Confused Tongue  Luckily Zero has a Mechanics +10 so he can just take 10 to hit the DC20.  But since there are people here who are more skilled, Zero will let them repair as long as it doesn't cost anything.  We are escapees so it's doubtful any of us have credits and he doesn't want to be stuck paying off the damage.  Korstyn likely does have credits but Zero doesn't know that and even if he did, she's technically not yet part of the group. Actually none of us are really 'together' yet.  We just happened to be escaping in the same direction.  ]  

"That is acceptable," Zero replies.  He then rotates his single red ocular sensor toward the group and says, "We should secure the lockers until we have a chance to examine the manifest and take what we personally require.  I suggest Korstyn then have a chance to also examine the cargo to see if there anything she needs, as thanks for assistance during the Vulture Droid battle. I am also in need of some repair. I can do this myself but it is more difficult to do so."

[OOC: In case you don't know, for many repair or sabotage skills you need a tool kit.  There are different types of tool kits for different skills.  So take a look, when you have time, to see if you need any.  I believe Shunna just grabbed 1 tool kit out of the cargo already.]
Korstyn looks at the droid with a raised eyebrow.

"I can make some repairs if you need, but I left my field kit back on that station before we scrambled away from the Star Destroyer.  If you've got a tool kit and some syntherope, that would help."
"Shunna has a toolkit but what does synthrope have to do with repairs?"
Korstyn leans in at the droid and waggles her eyebrows twice as she cryptically says “You never know.”  Then she leans back and continues the negotiations.  “Besides, not only did I help defend you lot from those Vulture droids, I also essentially sacrificed my field kit.  I don’t know if you’ve ever before worked with anyone who owned one of those things but they are expensive.”
"I already stated you could pick from the cargo for helping us.  In the lockers we currently have 6 synthropes.  As there's only a few of us I'm sure at least one can be reserved for you."
Lambda shuttle Inventory.

The lambda shuttle computers already list the contents of the lockers as Zero already access. 

Manty of the items, especially armaments and armour are missing, nioted in italics the actual remaining content.

lockers near the ramp:
2 armored flight suits - imperial issue black
10 vacuum masks
2 Aquata Breathers
1 toolkit - taken by Shunna
2 Personal Multitool
2 fire extinguishers
1 Repulsor Pad

Weapon Lockers
20 E11 blaster rifles - 5 left
60 energy cells - 24 left
2 tripods - 1 left
2 light repeating blaster rifles - 1 left
2 Power Generators - 1 left
3 stormtrooper body glove suits
3 stormtrooper helmets
assorted stormtrooper armor components - enough for 3 complete suits all meant for male human or near human 5'10" to 6'4" average build
20 frag grenades - 5 left
20 stun grenades - 5 left
10 smoke grenades - 4 left
1 explosive charge
4 detonite charges
5 timers
2 antipersonnel mines
1 Targeting Beacon

other lockers
1 security kit
6 Proximity Flares
4 Binder Cuffs

4 Electrobinoculars
1 Sensor Pack
1 Demolitions Sensor
1 Radiation Detector

1 long range comm-link (encrypted) back-pack sized
5 short range comm-links, hand-held
1 Personal Holoprojector
1 Holorecorder

2 Fusion Lanterns
5 Halo Lamps
6 Syntheropes (45m)
2 Chains (15m)
5 Mesh Tape rolls

1 Medical Kit
1 Cryogenic Pouch
2 folding stretchers
10 Medpacs
1 MDS-50 Medisensor
4 Anti-Rad Doses

1200 Ration Packs (enough for 20 people for 60 days)
1 Water Extractor

Two lockers are listed as empty.. MK was in one of those
There was only the one tool kit

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon