RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Character Creation and Discussion
Still better than stormtroopers. Wink

Jendu, just back up your buddy. That sled has to get to the ship. The two port security guys are stunned and/or wounded. As far as blasters go, it's reasonable for you to have any pistol.
Hint, never leave a stunned enemy with a weapon your asking to be shot in the back at that point.

Also Bahh its only a sensor panel and I made a repair roll on it already Tongue Thanks for letting me know I needed more time MiB Smile
(06-07-2017, 10:09 AM)Man in Black Wrote: Still better than stormtroopers.  Wink

Jendu, just back up your buddy.  That sled has to get to the ship.  The two port security guys are stunned and/or wounded.  As far as blasters go, it's reasonable for you to have any pistol.

Stormtroppers always miss....
(06-07-2017, 01:23 PM)Rahullu Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 10:09 AM)Man in Black Wrote: Still better than stormtroopers.  Wink

Jendu, just back up your buddy.  That sled has to get to the ship.  The two port security guys are stunned and/or wounded.  As far as blasters go, it's reasonable for you to have any pistol.

Stormtroppers always miss....

HEY.. I hit... sometimes...
(06-07-2017, 02:29 AM)Nova Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 02:06 AM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote:
Quote:Re: skills, personally, I would go with bargain or bureaucracy, since I recall your posting that he used the Force
unknowingly to win debates -- might as well give him an extra boost in persuasion,
or a boost in bureaucracy to have made him more of a threat to the older senator?

Bargain could help us by potentially lowering the cost of stuff.  But Bureaucracy would help the group get permits and procedures.  But I feel like my Bureaucracy is low at only 3D+1.  Right now Garlon and Tictuk both have Knowledge 3D which is almost as good as I am at Bureaucracy.  So I might as well put +1D into Bureaucracy so I'm at least a little better at that stuff than they are.  Does that make sense or am I misinterpreting the rules?

That does makes sense – and your reading of the rules there is spot on!
4D+1 bureaucracy puts you at a professional+ level.

Ok then I will add the +1D to Bureaucracy.  Is there anything else I need to do?
(06-07-2017, 04:08 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 02:29 AM)Nova Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 02:06 AM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote:
Quote:Re: skills, personally, I would go with bargain or bureaucracy, since I recall your posting that he used the Force
unknowingly to win debates -- might as well give him an extra boost in persuasion,
or a boost in bureaucracy to have made him more of a threat to the older senator?

Bargain could help us by potentially lowering the cost of stuff.  But Bureaucracy would help the group get permits and procedures.  But I feel like my Bureaucracy is low at only 3D+1.  Right now Garlon and Tictuk both have Knowledge 3D which is almost as good as I am at Bureaucracy.  So I might as well put +1D into Bureaucracy so I'm at least a little better at that stuff than they are.  Does that make sense or am I misinterpreting the rules?

That does makes sense – and your reading of the rules there is spot on!
4D+1 bureaucracy puts you at a professional+ level.

Ok then I will add the +1D to Bureaucracy.  Is there anything else I need to do?

Write a background
Ohhhh... I hate writing backgrounds.   Confused  I find them easier to do after I've played the character for a little bit.  But I will work something out.
(06-07-2017, 04:28 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: Ohhhh... I hate writing backgrounds.   Confused  I find them easier to do after I've played the character for a little bit.  But I will work something out.

As Rahullu said, you're all set apart from a background. And haha, from the looks of the backstory novels we have in the Character Sheet thread (myself included), you might be alone in that ;-) but I hear ya in some sense, in that I do sometimes find the character concept shifting/evolving away from my original concept as I play.
(06-07-2017, 12:52 AM)Nova Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 11:43 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: twitch 

So +1D to Sense and...  Confused  Well...  I think I will just put the other 1D into Sense as well.  He's suppose to be young and inexperienced.  Coming in having training in combat skills doesn't really fall in line with what I was thinking for the character.

The good news is it looks you still have +1D to allot, as the first 1D of your Sense had to come out of your 18D of attributes, and only +2D can be added to any one skill.

DEXTERITY 3D+2
Dodge 4D+2
KNOWLEDGE 2D+1
Bureaucracy 3D+1
MECHANICAL 2D+2
PERCEPTION 3D
Bargain 4D, con 4D
STRENGTH 3D
TECHNICAL 2D+1

Force Skills: Sense 3D
Force Sensitive?: Yes

HEY!! You have the same strength as me, and you're calling me the meat shield? Tongue You make the more conspicuous target.. sp guess how that will turn out.
Which is why I'm hiding behind you and the box!!  And I might have the same strength as you but you have armor.   Tongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon