RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
Since the two of them aren't much help with cleaning up glass, Aurum and Interface head back to the Blackbird, arm in arm. On the way, she leans over and whispers in his ear "I've been meaning to talk to you about something... if things would just calm down for a bit... Can we...? When we're back at the mansion?"
Quote this message in a reply
(09-08-2016, 01:41 PM)Aurum Wrote: Since the two of them aren't much help with cleaning up glass, Aurum and Interface head back to the Blackbird, arm in arm. On the way, she leans over and whispers in his ear "I've been meaning to talk to you about something... if things would just calm down for a bit... Can we...? When we're back at the mansion?"

"Of course.  You know you can talk to me about anything.  I've been wanting to talk to you about some things too.  Maybe while the Professors are dealing with Saleem being toddler-fied, we can talk."

Johnny holds out his hand and while his eyes shine silver a lump of matter materializes above his palm.  A split second later the matter reshapes itself into an open black umbrella.  Holding the umbrella above his head he then offers his other hand to invite Roslyn to join him underneath for the walk back to the Blackbird.  

When they have returned to the Blackbird and climb on board, the umbrella disintegrates into a silvery energy and is reabsorbed into Johnny's body.  He then connects to the Blackbird's computer systems and begins the process of returning communications back to normal which will happen as soon as they leave the area.  Johnny will then fall into a seat beside Roslyn for the flight home.
She nods, then chuckles at his manifestation of an umbrella. That's a new one. Together, they head back to the jet. As people trickle in, she pops them out of her mindlink, figuring they can physically talk now.
Finishing with the landscaping, Kat looks around, wondering whether she's still supposed to be in charge or not. Honestly, she never felt in charge. Basing who is in charge on who might be able to talk to an unreasonable person just seems dumb.

She wanders over to where Porsche is waiting for the winged guy, and gets there right as he comes back out. She waves at him. "Hi! I'm Kat. Or... Spades, if you like. You probably heard, if you want, you can come with us. It was cool how you helped us, so... We have a plane, and there's classes and teachers and stuff. It beats being alone." That wasn't rambly or awkward at all. Having her true form be seen, even for a moment, with a purpose, was kinda messing with her confidence.
When Blink ports Gedeon and Saleem back to the jet, Gedeon sits down in the copilot chair, keeping Saleem in her lap. Until Ashlee got there, they would stay invisible, so she didn't want him wandering off. She sighs, then glances over at Cyclops. "Hey Scott."
(09-09-2016, 01:46 AM)Katrina Wrote: Finishing with the landscaping, Kat looks around, wondering whether she's still supposed to be in charge or not. Honestly, she never felt in charge. Basing who is in charge on who might be able to talk to an unreasonable person just seems dumb.

She wanders over to where Porsche is waiting for the winged guy, and gets there right as he comes back out. She waves at him. "Hi! I'm Kat. Or... Spades, if you like. You probably heard, if you want, you can come with us. It was cool how you helped us, so... We have a plane, and there's classes and teachers and stuff. It beats being alone." That wasn't rambly or awkward at all. Having her true form be seen, even for a moment, with a purpose, was kinda messing with her confidence.

Johnny looks at the cute girl who moved rocks around introduce herself.  He smiles in a friendly way, even though his Empathy is pounding at his skull with all the teenage emotions running rampant all over the place. "Hey Kat.  Yeah, I think I heard from the redhead...uhh, not sure what her name is and I'd really like to find out who I'm going to be working with."  See?  I can be awkward too, Kat...  So, yeah, I heard that.  I guess it's faster than doing it myself...and easier since I have no idea where everyone is taking me."
She looks a bit confused. "Working? No. Not working... well, unless you count homework, but then if you live in a school, it's all sch..." Rambling again. "It's a... boarding school, I guess, out in the middle of nowhere. Most of us live there, so we can learn to control our abilities without missing out on normal school stuff." She chuckles. "I used to cause earthquakes every time I got mad. That hasn't happened in, like, three months, at least."
(09-08-2016, 12:00 PM)Johnny Blair Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 08:08 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: Johnny agrees to assist James with his father.  Johnny knows he must hurry before his Emotion Control wears off which could be at any time.  He could give them both another dose but the hot red head mentioned he could go with them on something called the Blackbird which sounded interesting at least from standpoint of being kind of like a bird himself.  When he gets inside, James mother is hysterical.  She fires off a barrage of questions such as, is everyone alright; who are you [at Johnny]; are you hurt; why are you in our house [at Johnny]; did the broom and trashcan lid help; why did you all come into the house with wet feet; what's your name [at Johnny]; what's wrong with your father; are those wings on your back [at Johnny]; does anyone want a cup of hot coco; are those really wings on your back [at Johnny] etc.

[OoC: Everyone can finish up what their characters are doing and then post you're returning to the Blackbird.  Or in Johnny's case, he is following someone to the Blackbird.  When Johnny leaves, James will be returning to his original thread for his conversation with Professor X..]

Johnny holds his hands up and to the sides to ward off the rapid-fire questions.  Well, at least this kid came from a loving fam.  Good for him.

"Whoa, whoa!  It's okay!  Everything's alright.  James is safe, no problems occurred.  Whatever happened out there is over.  I'm Johnny.  I just tried to make sure your husband and son were safe.  I'm bringing them back to you now, so you don't have to worry about me doing anything to them."  Anymore at least...  "I have no idea if the broom and trashcan lid did anything, but I think it would be much safer next time to just stay in the house where it's safe and call the cops.  Yes, those are wings, and yes I can fly.  I'd love a cup, but I'm afraid I have to get going.  I'm being told that I need to go somewhere else and I'm inclined to agree.  Stay safe guys."

With that, Johnny nods and waves and walks out of the house towards the aforementioned hot redhead, noting that she was, indeed, hot.  But she was also considerably older than he.  He guessed that was okay for some people, he just preferred people closer to his age. That's when he notices how hot all of the girls he just spent that battle with were.  Wow!  This is all one school?  The smokey girl who he helped deflect James back into his house with...she's muy caliente now that she isn't covered in smoke.

"Okay.  Situation's secure, I think.  My work will wear off in a few minutes.  I have no idea how they'll react, but it's better than any of them getting involved in that.  By the way, did you know that that kid can literally blow the ceiling up?"
"Mom, we're okay... Mom! He helped us, his name is Johnny... He's here to help, Mom...  Please Mom, stop your badgering Johnny... Mom, you're embarrassing me!"  After his mother's tirade and Johnny's explanations, James simply replies to Johnny, "Be safe."  As soon as Johnny leaves, a sudden thought occurs to James... Is it really safe outside? What about Lisa and all those teenage mutants out there?  He leaves his Mother and Father in the kitchen with their cocoa and races to a window, his slippers soaking and squishy on the floor, to look out over the street.  I wonder if I'll ever see him again? James ponders.
Porsche smiles at Katrina as she walks up, dropping the shimmering heat energy that was sheathing her body, but maintaining a warm aura in the area around her that Katrina can feel as soon as she walks up, a remarkable change from the cold New York in November rain, it feels more like a warm tropical shower near Porsche.

"I am just gonna wait here for the winged guy, give him someone to walk to the plane with.  You were chilo by the way. Not sure how we could have done that different, Jack played us."

When Johnny comes out he immediately feels the air warm around him while Kat and he exchange greetings.  Then she moves closer and smiles.

"Hola. ¿Qué pasa? I mean what's up?  I'm Porsche, I am kinda new to this crew as well. I hope you like life interesting, the school is pretty cool, you can be yourself there. Even the teachers are cool.. You ever heard of Dazzler.. she actually teaches the dance and music classes."
She stops abruptly and closes her mouth.
~Mia madre! Your babbling at this guy. OK he's hot, but get it together girl.. And Saleem, what the fuck happened to Saleem...?!~

"Umm, shall we get back to the plane?" She looks over at Kat and mouths Saleem?
Malcolm finishes scooping glass shards into the trash can then levitates it to the curb, ready for trash pickup. Then hurries to the jet when he notices through the mental link that Gedeon is already there with Saleem and Blink.

When he enters the plane and sees Gedeon sitting with Saleem on her knee..
"Ar..r.r.re y.you o.k.kay? I s.saw him h.hit you."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon