RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Dohwar, a Giff, and a Satyr walk into a bar [IC Thread]
(12-04-2021, 10:55 PM)Rupert Gladestone Wrote: [Let me guess the female elves just go ape! over the Rockhard Rhinehart!]  Big Grin

[There is a ridiculous amount of monkeying around covered in those 12 pages.]  Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
Anders moves up behind Rupert and notices the Giff reading something. "What you got there, Rupert?" the dwarf asks.
"IT'S AN ILLUSTRATED SMUT SHEET!", Rupert says as he offers the pamphlet to Anders.
Anders shakes his head, blushing furiously from just reading the cover.  "Uh, um.  No.  No thanks." he mumbles.
Anders calls back out to Bazz and Melville with a slight chuckle in his voice, "Are either of you interested in this loot?"
Melville looks hopeful when he sees it is a sort of book, but is quickly crestfallen when he sees the content.

"These courtship practices do not match what I observed in my time with the elven navy."
"Well, I'll just toss it in my backpack," Bazz says innocently. "Maybe there's someone back on the ship who would want it.  I heard it can get lonely out here for a sailor."
Anders looks in the jar on the other bed and says, "Looks like stale cookies if anyone is hungry."
Rupert will move to the next door and examine it.
The door is of similar construction to the other ones you have seen, although the hinge screws and pins are still firmly in placed, so there is not a gap through which you can peep on the next room prior to opening like the last two. There does not appear to be a locking mechanism, just another pull rope latch.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon