RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Droskar's Crucible
Lucian smiled slightly and shrugged, "Alrighty,  Sounds like a plan.  Thinking out of the box is always a good thing."  Lucian pulls out some rope and hands it to Larz. "Okay, Kalista and Dun are obviously the strongest for pulling." 

He looks down at Toryn, "You think you can block this door from closing?"
Quote this message in a reply
I admire your intrepid spirit my bearded brethren! Toryn replied to Larz. However, may I suggest sending me to scout ahead first instead? The gnome tapped on the cleric's armor and smiled up at the dwarf. I wouldn't feel right needlessly risking our benevolent medic. Besides, it's much easier to pull a little jumping bean such as myself than a sturdy old goat like you. Not to imply that you don't carry your weight well my friend!

The rogue studied the room full of statues again, rubbing his chin and nodding sagely as he formulated a plan. I would wager there's pressure plates spread across the floor, similarly to the magnet room. Closer to the center most likely, straight between the two doorways where the foot traffic would be. There may be a safe path around the edges. He then relayed his plan to the others and waited for their input.

(OOC: Toryn's plan is check the doors/make sure they don't snap shut-->tie two 50ft ropes together and link Toryn --> move around the perimeter of the room west and down to the other side. I drew the proposed path in roll20)
Breezy looks at he gnome and his heavy pack, and then shrugs. He was pretty sure he was lighter, and he knew he could change into a smaller animal if he needed to but... if the gnome was confident why not. He does slightly tug on the heavy pack before gesturing to it for the gnome to at least be aware he might not want to be carrying it with him when he is doing this activity. While the others talked the Druid did take a look a the room to see if he could figure out what had happened there though, and because he was bored.

Perception: 1d20+11=31
Lucian nodded, "That's more in line with my original thought, besides you can disable any traps if you find em. And if it gets rough we can use Larz's idea to yank you the hells out of there. Little combination ideas, I like it!" 
Noticing Breezing looking Toryn over Lucian asked, "You have any ideas or concerns about the situation Breezy?"
Breezy thought for a bit then said to Lucian, "He might want to drop his pack before he does anything, as it seems awful heavy. If needed I could be come a tiny animal, but I am not sure if that would be helpful in this situation." the small druid shrugged.
With the decision made of how they would explore this room and who would do it Larz takes a minute to organize his med kit just incase it was needed.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon