RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone]
[OoC sorry for the extended delay.. as most of you know this last week has been a TOUGH one.. so I have been coasting on the campaigns where I have preplanning done.. this one unfortunately has only a loose framework atm and not any prepped maps and encounters so I have been lax in updating.. I will try and get to it when the dust clears]
Quote this message in a reply
(04-01-2021, 05:48 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: [OoC  sorry for the extended delay.. as most of you know this last week has been a TOUGH one.. so I have been coasting on the campaigns where I have preplanning done..  this one unfortunately has only a loose framework atm and not any prepped maps and encounters so I have been lax in updating.. I will try and get to it when the dust clears]

[[Not a problem, Vitkyng.  We all get it.  RL conquers all...and rarely in the ways we want it to.]]

(02-09-2021, 05:16 PM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: She quickly pulls her pistol out and begins to rapidly field-strip it, checking for damaged or useless parts.  Finding none, as all of the items she possesses are hers and prepared to her specific preferences, she reassembles the weapon, safes it, stores it safely, and leans back in the chair she is now sitting in, hands linked behind her head.

Korstyn moves from her pistol to her rifle and makes the same adjustments...none.  She then does the same to her long rifle and stows both safely before checking on her kit and tools.  She knew her weapons inside and out, but that didn't mean she wouldn't check on them periodically.  A Mandalorian can forget to eat, forget to drink, forget to breathe even.  But a Mandalorian never, Not Ever, forgets to care for her weapon.
Ubi cracks his four sets of nuckles, and says, "So when should we head out, and where was the guy last seen?"
(03-17-2021, 12:38 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: "Have a seat, and let me tell you what we know so far, and get you set to go."

(04-02-2021, 11:13 PM)Captian Ubi Sunt Wrote: Ubi cracks his four sets of nuckles, and says, "So when should we head out, and where was the guy last seen?"

"We will in a few minutes... We just need to hear what we're in for with this mission."
[[le pokesies? Are we waiting on me?]]
No you are waiting on me.. as posted above, in the last few weeks I have been really busy with medical issues so have not had a chance to do any prep work with this game so it has lapsed a bit.. my other games have not slowed down because the prep work for them is already done and I can kinda coast..
[[I see. My apologies. Take your time.]]
Woryn quickly recaps the facts that the Atrivis Resistance Group and heir Outrer Rim Senatorsdd backing them know so far:

Bounty: safe rescue of Sym Alvira, a Kian'thar from Shaum Hii.

Reason: he knows something the Empire does noit want to get out, the Empire has put out a general bounty on his head for 10,000 credits

Last known location: unknown, but bounty hunters seeking him were involved in a gunfight in a cantina on Ririmanna VI.
The good news is there are now three bounty hunters known to be on the hunt, not four. One was killed in trhge gunfight.

Other known hunters: the bounty hunters remaining on
are Jelyn Seruna, a Mon Cal; Sensii Maleri, a female dug known to use a Soroauub Firelance; and a human male named Bato Xyanis. the bounty hunter that was killed was a human named Hyet Vilane

He then outlines the conditions on Ririmanna VI

Ririmanna VI is a terrestial world in the Ririmanna system, obviously it is the fourth planet. It is a thickly overgrown swamp world, but is also a junk planet, home to tremendous scrapyards, where other systems dump their waste. The few inhabitants eke outr an existence in the scrap heaps. There is only one known 'spaceport' .the locals call it Fottu.

The Ririmanna system is in the Oplovis sector (the next sector to the 'east' of the Atrivis Sector). If you take the Braxant Run hyperlane as far as Ketaris, then head 'north' into the sector you should be able to reach it in about 2 days with the Rampant Bulwarks speed of hyperdrive 2.0.
(04-23-2021, 04:41 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: Last known location:  unknown, but bounty hunters seeking him were involved in a gunfight in a cantina on Ririmanna VI.
The good news is there are now three bounty hunters known to be on the hunt, not four. One was killed in trhge gunfight.

Other known hunters:  the bounty hunters remaining on
are Jelyn Seruna, a Mon Cal; Sensii Maleri, a female dug known to use a Soroauub Firelance; and a human male named Bato Xyanis. the bounty hunter that was killed was a human named Hyet Vilane

"Isn't that wonderful," Jendu says.  "Their death should make the job even easier you."  He then looks at Woryn.  "Do you know anything else about the Bounty Hunters?  I'm sure they would appreciate anything more you could add." 

(04-23-2021, 04:41 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: He then outlines the conditions on Ririmanna VI

Ririmanna VI  is a terrestial world in the Ririmanna system, obviously it is the fourth planet.  It is a thickly overgrown swamp world, but is also a junk planet, home to tremendous scrapyards, where other systems dump their waste. The few inhabitants eke outr an existence in the scrap heaps.  There is only one known 'spaceport' .the locals call it Fottu.

The Ririmanna  system is  in the Oplovis sector (the next sector to the 'east' of the Atrivis Sector).  If you take the Braxant Run hyperlane  as  far as Ketaris, then head 'north' into the  sector you should be able to reach it in about 2 days with the Rampant Bulwarks speed of hyperdrive 2.0.

"I'm sure they will be wanting to set out on their Journey at their earliest convenience.  My thoughts and Prayers are with you all..."
Korstyn is already focused on what is to come.  Jendu's commentary does not faze her.  "I am not looking for anything 'easy'.  My purpose on this little mission is to test their mettle.  If they are unworthy, their deaths will be swift."  As he wishes everyone well, she peers at him.  "Oh.  Are you not joining us?  Pity.  It would have been nice to see if you learned anything from our escape from that Space-forsaken prison."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon