RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chapter 1: Hollows Last Hope
Lucian nodded politely, "I am no stranger to dangerous tasks, So I for one, am more than happy to help find master Glintaxe." He added, "Do you have any notes, witnesses or other clues we could use to begin our search?" He almost let his mind focus on the task at hand without asking the basics, "Oh, and you mentioned compensation?"
Quote this message in a reply
As well, I too am no stranger to confrontation, and while my motives come off a tad mercenary, I assure you, a smile curving her painted lips, I would be more than happy to undertake this task, as long as I know I am getting paid. 
"A chance to get outa town for bit, and maybe be making a bit of a name for meself, aside from ruffl'n da feathers of the dunderheads that infrequently show up at Jak's, and warn a bit ocoin at Dat! Damn straight I am up fer it!", exclaims Dunndero.
I to am no stranger to conflict, I may not fight as well as some but I can hold me own in a tussle. I give you all me word I'll do me best to keep everyone who comes along on their feet when it goes side ways.
Deldrin regards the group and says simply as he pulls from out a belt pouch a small figurine of a dog made out of Onyx. He sets it on the desk and says Ill give ye this magical figurine to undertake this mission. With a command word one time a week it can summon a real Guard Dog for 6 hours.  he pauses and looks at each of you and then adds 10 gold pieces to the table. and looks at you for your answer.
Looking upon the figurine and the gold with mild appreciation, I'm called The Harlequin, but you can call me Harley, the smiling clown said, as she thumped the haft of the warmaul down on the floor of the sheriff's office. It'll be a pleasure working with you all.
Dunndero holds his hand out in Greetings to the group and says with a toothy tusked grin,  "I am Dunndero, an I am hoping it'll be a pleasure working with all you fine folks!".
Lucian meet the Sheriff's questioning gaze, "Those terms are most acceptable Sheriff Deldrin," He bowed his head slightly to the man, "Thank you sir."

"Name's Lucian Blackwood," He then nodded to everyone in the room, "Pleasure." He paused slightly before continuing in more business like tone, "I am skilled in magical combat. In addition, If we encounter any magical threats or curios, I'll be able to help sort those out."
Deldrin nods as they begin to introduce themselves. then says You asked if I had any idea where he might have went. I know he was talking about exploring ruins of the old monastery. I think its called Droskars Crucible by adventurers. Dont know why, but thats what Ive heard
Lucian nodded thoughtfully, "Thank you Sheriff. Now we have a good place to start." He pauses there and glances around the room to see who else was going to join them.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon