RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone]
[OoC, yeah it was when he blocked the sheet from me that I realized he has no intent on returning, so since comparatively he is reasonable as loot value, and yes, salvaging for parts as he is a size Small droid works]
[OoC2 the blaster Rifle (tool mount) is mounted on the stabilized tool mount (100cr), so that a size S droid can use it with just that arm. It comparatively looks like a bazooka size wise, no chance of concealing it]
[OoC3 the microshueld on an extra tool arm would be handy, also salvaging the tool kit from all his other tool arms or taking the arms themselves. That's an extra six arms you'd have to connect, with the weight of all of them, we'd have to see if there's any rule on if that would affect you or if it is just assumed your repulsorlifts compensate]
Quote this message in a reply
(01-11-2021, 09:19 PM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: Huh...well well well.  You do clean up nicely, don't you pretty boy?  And a Senator, too.  Well, you're still a Jetisse!

With that, she returns to fixing Zero.

"A Zabrak, a Human, and a Mirialan walk into a bar.  A Chadra-Fan comes up short."  Dry humor at its finest.

[OoC: Pssst...  No one knows Jendu is Force Sensitive.  Even Jendu is only just recently started to open his mind up to the possibilities. He hasn't even picked up the Use the Force skill yet or have any powers.  After we rescued the jedi knight the Jedi awakened something within him but he didn't explicitly tell Jendu what it was.  The Jedi thought that due to Jendu's age, he would let the force help him make the decision naturally.  Jendu is a 'Jedi' by class but classes in Star Wars are only a means to an end.  For example, Palpatine was never a Jedi but he has several Jedi levels because it's the only class that focuses on force powers.  The Jedi class should have been just called Force User.  Just like a Soldier could be a Imperial Soldier or a barbarian.
[[My fault for overthinking things...AGAIN. I really gotta stop doing that.]]
[OoC: No problem.  It happens.   Smile ]

[OoC: I will be updating his picture. ]

Jendu's eyes move to look at each person present.  Waiting...
Shunna steps forward and takes Jendu's hand.  "It's nice to meet you.  Sorry, we are all still kind of getting our bearings.   So much has happened in the last few days."  Since no one else is stepping forward, Shunna turns to look at the others and says, "Don't be shy."
" I am Captain Ubi Sunt of the Wildcard, Pleased to feet you!", offering his hand as he ateos foreward.
A Mandalorian fully armored in Beskar'gam turns her head briefly to regard the Human, nod slightly, and say "Pretty boy" by way of greeting.  Then she returns to finishing her masterpiece of droid-healing and wiping her armored hands clean.

[[This all reminds me that I'm actually looking at the Military Engineer prestige class and...it looks really interesting. Not sure how it fits with her, thematically, though.]]
(01-12-2021, 04:41 PM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: A Mandalorian fully armored in Beskar'gam turns her head briefly to regard the Human, nod slightly, and say "Pretty boy" by way of greeting.  Then she returns to finishing her masterpiece of droid-healing and wiping her armored hands clean.

[[This all reminds me that I'm actually looking at the Military Engineer prestige class and...it looks really interesting.  Not sure how it fits with her, thematically, though.]]

@Jendu Verbentihave a sense of familiarity to the way 'Pretty Boy' was said, despite the masking of the voice by the Mandolorian helmet
"Greetings Captains, Senator, I am Dez Synn."

She waves her normal, non cybernetic hand at them in greeting.

"Did you want to get a look at her first before you tell us what you have to trade for her?"
D'Ha is the first to speak up, after the Senator. 

[Image: cIp4vwP.jpg]

"Glad to thank you very much. Looks like you took a little beating getting here,  none of these marks were on her when she was at Generis Station. I could see her from the cockpit of the Bulwark."

The zabrak scoffs. "They won't want to trade for your tub anyway D'Ha.  They'll be looking for something with some speed and agility, not a lumbering bantha."

[Image: hjFL6nr.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon