RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bones and Ashes
Robsen listen intently to Cutter's request, and answers solemnly, "It would be my honor to watch over Chip as if he was my little brother!, Robsen then smiles and rubes the hair on the top of Chip's head as if he was Robsen's beloved little brother.
Quote this message in a reply
As Benji, Robsen and Cutter sit there Khaymen arrives ready to go. He remarks does anyone need to purchase anything before they head to the cathedral. he touches his purse, remembering they did get 10 gold each yesterday.

The waitress walks up and remarks to Benji "That performance you gave...it was incredible. Heres 30 silver that came in after you were done from various customers. Most travellers. I wish Lady Ameiko had been here to see it. She would have loved it."

((We can hand wave shopping or you can roll play it. You can say which shop you go to, and what you wish to buy and if you want to hand wave it. just say you purchased/picked it up. if you wish to roll play say you enter the shop. Once 3 people have said they go to the Cathedral, I will advance the game.))
"I think I am good to head straight to the cathedral, if everyone else is fine! Have you had breakfast, the sppleturnover is particularly good", Robsen says as he readies to pick up his gear.
Ooh! Many thanks to you. Benji accepted the coin with a big smile and a bow. Benji has plenty more song and story to tell too; we goes to quest in the dank tunnels during the day, and spin tales of heroism at night, like proper adventurers!

(OOC: I don't need anything specific yet, so I'm good with heading to the cathedral)
Cutter excuse s himself from the table and quickly runs out to the Feathered Serpent to pick up one item. This last minute add on to his gear is some thing he remembered that an old Gnome had taught him years ago. Cutter practically sprints through town returning to the Rusty Dragon.
The group makes their way to The Cathedral where Father Zantus greets the party and leads them to the gaeyard. Naffer Vosk, The Groundskeeper meets them there. and they are lead to the open grave and the tunnel below. Its a narrow tunnel barely wide enough for them to enter it single file. in their descent.

((ooc- Ill need order of march. If anyone who hasnt posted decides they want something...post it in an ooc in your first post))
Cutter looks at the group and say's if no one minds I got point, after speaking he pulls the scroll tube from his shoulder as he fishes a coin from his pouch. Next he casts light on the coin and drops it into the scroll tube, then after slipping the cap back on the tube he cuts a small circular hole in the cap, then slips the strap of the scroll tube back over his shoulder. Turning to burial marker near the hole the young elfn casts a spell, a vine shoots from his hand and strikes the marker instantly securing itself to the head stone Cutter grins at the party. See ya down below. With that the elf drops down into the hole repelling backwards in jumps down the steep slope until he reaches the bottom. He then sets off a beam off light shining from the scroll tube, Cutter sweeps the beam of light across the tunnel floor as he slowly begins to walk down the tunnel.

(To hit gave stone with tangle vine 1d20+9=28)
(repelling down slop into hole 1d20+8=21) 
The group looks down the hole as Cutter begins his descent

((For each person. Athletics Check DC 17 or take 2d6 damage from fall down 20 feet. roll for animal companions and familiars as well..or chipc can take whatever roll cutter receives. a crit failure -7 or below on roll take 4d6 damage. if you fail you can roll your own damage. Ill give everyone til Monday evening to make your post on descending then I will role for those not posting. )
Robsen offers to pull rear guard for the party while they move through the tunnels. When it Robsen's turn to enter the tunnel way he uses his Dexterity to blithely slide down Benji's ladder making a controled descent, and makes a graceful landing at the bottom of the ladder.

Athletics Check=[1d20+7]=19+7=26
Benji sized up the hole in the ground and cast an appraising eye into the darkness below. Kobolds made their homes in caverns and warrens, so Benji felt right at home jumping into a cramped tunnel such as this. The steep drop did pose a bit of an issue, as while Benji was an agile little fellow, he wasn't exactly a paragon of athletic prowess. Thankfully, he was also a well-prepared adventurer.

The bard reached into his extra-dimensional pouch and pulled a 20 foot ladder out of it. This wasn't nearly as impressive as it sounded, as said ladder was currently the size of Benji's palm, until an activation phrase caused it to sprout into it's full length. Watch your brain jar, ladder coming down! Benji called to Cutter below, then with some grunting and groaning, maneuvered the bulky ladder into position. He let a couple other people (most likely Merika and/or Khayman) enter before him should they choose to do so, then cautiously descended the ladder himself.

athletics: 1d20+4 20 (+4 added from using a ladder)
(OOC: Benji will take position somewhere in the center of the formation)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon