RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chapter 1: Hollows Last Hope
Perking up a bit as the prospect of lining her pockets, Harley smiled brightly, a brief flash of pointed canines and asked, Does this mission perhaps have a monetary value associated with it? 
Quote this message in a reply
Dunndero strains to here the conversations with the sheriff, as one of customers approaches him at the bar, and he says with a tusky grin while keeping his eyes towards the sheriff, "Whut can I do you fer?".
Sitting alone at his table sipping a mug of warm spiced mead, Larz was lost in his thoughts trying to plan his next move.  Anyone looking over at him saw a young Dwarf  with reddish brown waist length beard and hair, braided together each braid ending in a metal ring. he's dressed in brown and gray traveling cloths, a chainmail shirt covering him from neck to knees. Beside him on the floor sat his pack. A well used dwarven war hammer, crossbow and quarrel of bolts rest against the pack, Leaning against the weapons a highly polished steal shield, with a war hammer emblazoned on its front. Clearly Marking him as a Cleric of Trudd .

upon hearing the sheriff mention Druingars name, Larz drains his mead in one drink then quickly stands and after scooping up his Hammer in one hand and his shield in the other , he quickly crosses the room to where the sheriff and the small pasty complected human are standing. Excuse me gentlemen I couldn't help but over hear your conversation. I would offer me services as healer, I've been trained in the orc wars as a field medic. after lifting his war hammer off his shoulder he adds. I can also hold my own in a fight.
The Sherrif watches as the well-proportioned female with the pasty white skin dressed in jester attire and the Dwarf approaches, then he nods and says Well looks like yur on the way to getting a band of adventurers together. Yes there is coin involved. Grab the flyer and follow me to my office. There we can discuss things.
"Another mead." Oriana raises her cup and places it on the bar between her and Dunndero. No smile was on her face, just a look a quiet intensity.

Noticing his eye-line didn't quite meet hers, she turns to see what has the barkeep's attention, seeing the small group gathered around the sheriff.

She watches them from the bar as she waits for her drink.
Satoru just stands there, hands on his hips, hat tilted off to one side dashingly, and favors the sheriff with a brilliant smile.  “Aye, Sheriff!  Was my plan all along!  C’mon all, let’s go find us the Glintaxe.”

[[Deception to bluff that he knows exactly what he’s doing]]

With that, the small human grabs a flyer, looks at his tall companion and tilts his head towards the sheriff.  She rises gracefully, silently to her feet and moves to follow, demonstrating to all just how much she towers over him without even trying.
Dunndero quickly fills the ladies cup with mead, "That'll be 3 coppers, Excuse me mam, I'll think I'll be offer'n up my services to that group there!, as he leaps over the counter and heads towards the sheriff. "I can put a hurt on anything that'd be gett'n in our way, if'n you be having me join ya!, boldly states the tall half-orc to the group.
[OoC: just in case here is his athletics check to vault over the bar]
Athletics Check=[1d20+7]=4+7=11
Oriana had her head down reaching for her coin pouch when Dunndero mentioned offering his services. Confused, she looked up to find the bartender leaping over the bar and calling out to the forming group.

She had planned on asking the barkeep if he'd seen the wizard come through here, but he was already gone. She heard a small man call one of them sheriff, he might also know about the wizard.

Putting the copper on the bar, she took her drink and returned to her table, keeping her focus on the newly forming group however.
Finishing off her cup of hot tea, she reached down and grabbed up the backpack, then rose to her feet. Slinging the pack over her shoulder, she reached for her war maul, and sauntered over to take one of the flyers in a gloved hand and moved to wait patiently by the door for the others.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon