RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Into Barovia
Her eyes widen and well up with tears when you mention the forest.   "N... no!  Not the forest!  Noth... Nothing survives the forest.  N... not at night!!  And n... no one has seen her in town.  It's been a week!  Where would she go?  What would she eat?"

[Image: P8vvKDdm.png]
Quote this message in a reply
"Describe her for us, in a way we can recognize her. We will look for her."
[[Is Sumayl using a light source?  I think magical weapons in 2e shed light.]]
He lit a lantern before entering the house rin my post about going in.
The woman slowly lifts her head and points toward the corner.  Lifting your lantern you see a portrait of a dark-haired, teenage girl.

[Image: gertruda.jpg]
[OoC oh she doesn't look like a perfectly evil saditic teenager lol.....  probably off somewhere picking the arms off peasants.. graduated from pulling the wings off flies years ago.]

"We will look for her, I do hope we find her hiding in town somewhere. It is most likely.."

"Where are the rest of the villagers?The town is silent."
"Mo... most villagers sta... stay in their homes," She replies.  "There mi... might be some people a... at the Tavern just to the north, just pa... past the town square."  [You went through the town square to get here.]
Aly whispers to the Cavalier, "You know it's polite to ask people their names."
Sumayl casts a  baleful glare at Aly, as if to say You have a tongue, you can say it yourself.

He sighs. "Might I ask your name, so that we can tell your daughter you are looking for her when we find her?"

[OoC Aly has a much higher Charisma than Sumayl.]
(01-29-2021, 01:08 AM)Sumayl al-Akhir Wrote: Sumayl casts a  baleful glare at Aly, as if to say You have a tongue, you can say it yourself.

He sighs. "Might I ask your name, so that we can tell your daughter you are looking for her when we find her?"

[OoC Aly has a much higher Charisma than Sumayl.]

Aly returns his glare with a promise that they will speak further of this AFTER they leave.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon