RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Character backgrounds (100% optional)
Greetings my name is Robsen, I am a champion and follower of Cernunnos, Yesterday I was a 18 lvl elven Archer ranger, and my 6 allies of various good faiths were tasked with fighting off the Mad Horde of the Supreme Reaver, and preventing them giving their insane God, Rasker a diety of psychopaths and murder dominion over our world. I remember passing into a forest glade near the Mountain of Kassoluth, and suddenly seeing the shadow of the largest red dragon I have ever laid my eyes on flash Overhead, and turn back around as it swept towards my allies and myself. I being quick to react drew my bow and in four rapidly quick motions let fly with four Arrows that flew true, the first arrow being created and enchanted for the slaying of such beasts struck it in its left eye, the 2nd arrow took it's right eye, and the remaining struck in the space between the plates over it's heart. I can remember the sound of it's body crashing through the trees as it plummeted towards the ground and my allies and myself, and of a sudden I awoke here. My belongings also seem to be absent!
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Character backgrounds (100% optional) - by Robsen Ranger - 03-20-2024, 04:34 AM