RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
(11-30-2021, 07:50 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [OoC:  It took me a while but I figured out what happened.  Eva attacked with her rapiers.  Then while E10 was trying to figure out his position, you and I were figuring out what to do with the hospital bed.  When I was finally ready to post I accidently let Eva do a Hop-up instead of letting the other characters do their turns.  That means you shouldn't have done a Hop-up yet.  

I think the best thing to do is to erase your Hop-up actions and put you back to H-3 (when you attacked with your rapiers).  Nothing will change for everyone else except for you would be the target for the bot who happened to get a critical of 8 damage (minimum  Rolleyes ).

You would also have to change your action for the start of this round because you'd be threatened again but you can still do the Hop-up if you want and you can keep your rolls.

Does that sound good?]

[ooc - Eva attacked with her rapier (standard action) but she also had a move action (hop-up). I think it wasn't another standard action.

Action: None. An Acrobatics check is made as part of another action or as a reaction to a situation.

EDITED - I see what happened. http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....7#pid55897 She has moved free 5ft after her attack and I remembered she has left a move action but forgot about the 5ft step.

Okay.
So she will hop-up in her next turn and then fires only one arrow.
OR
She can move 30ft in this round as move action (5ft+hop-up+jump down) and she has provoked aoo earlier at 5ft step. If I can change the action in this way that would be good for me.

But DM decides Big Grin

]
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - by Eva Morningtide - 11-30-2021, 07:59 PM