RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
(11-25-2021, 12:10 AM)GM Marvel Wrote:
(11-24-2021, 11:16 PM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: Hearing Cyn's request, E10 will move to I1, adjacent to Eva, and into what would be flanking with Gurkagh (if the robot was not immune) and E10 attacks with nunchuks.
MW Wyroot Nunchaku Attack VS Robot = [1d20+2]=11+2=13, Nunchaku Damage = [1d6+2]=1+2=3
Off hand Nunchaku Attack vs. Robot = [1d20+1]=4+1=5, [miss!], Nunchaku Damage = [1d6+2]=6+2=8

[[As I said to Eva, if you move to I-1 you will have to squeeze through the square. (see below).  Let me know if you're still moving to I-1 or moving to G-1 instead.]]

[[Eva:  I was mistaken about tumbling through the square (I-1) giving you a -2 on your check but it would count as 2 squares and while tumbling you'd move half speed.  So it would cost 4 squares of movement.  ]]

Quote:Squeezing
In some cases, you may have to squeeze into or through an area that isn’t as wide as the space you take up. You can squeeze through or into a space that is at least half as wide as your normal space. Each move into or through a narrow space counts as if it were 2 squares, and while squeezed in a narrow space, you take a –4 penalty on attack rolls and a –4 penalty to AC.

To squeeze through or into a space less than half your space’s width, you must use the Escape Artist skill. You can’t attack while using Escape Artist to squeeze through or into a narrow space, you take a –4 penalty to AC, and you lose any Dexterity bonus to AC.

[[ OoC - Eva has moved from G0 to I2 not to I1. Both I1 and I2 are narrow spaces? And the robot was in G1 then. I think she moved by half speed across H1 to I2. She has used acrobatics check to tumble through a threatened square not escape artist ]]
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - by Eva Morningtide - 11-25-2021, 11:52 AM