RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
[OoC1: A red asterisk * on a token indicates they've been bloodied (taken at least half their hit points in damage).]

[OoC2: Forgot you use a longbow.  I need to stop doing these late night posts.]

[OoC3: After looking over the cover rules, I believe Robot2 does not get the benefit of cover from Eva's arrow.  Unfortunately I can't find any diagrams that fit our situation to definitively prove this so until I do, that's the ruling I'm sticking with, for now.]

1st round!

Initiative NameDamage HealedDamage InflictedCurrent Hit PointsConditionsNotes!
20.7Cyn-Ezra------0/18------
18.4Eva------0/17------
15.2Robot 12pts healing13pts(Eva); 4pts(Gurkagh); 6pts(E10); 9pts(Cyn) 28/??Critical!---
13.2Robot 2---9pts(Cin), 8pts(Cin); 27pts(Eva) 42/??DESTROYED!---
14.2Gurkagh---2pts(4 armed Skelly)2/10------
9.6E10---7pts(Med Drone)7/11Bloodied!---
5.2Reawyn------ 0/15------
Quote:Notes:

Cyn loads then points her pistol at Robot1 and blows a large hole in its chassis!  [Max damage!]  The Robot staggers and sputters, “⏁⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⟟⌇ ⋏⍜ ⍀⟒⏃⌇⍜⋏ ⏁⍜ ⌇⏁⍀⎍☌☌⌰⟒, ⊬⍜⎍ ⏃⍀⟒ ⟟⋏ ⌇⏃⎎⟒ ⊑⏃⋏⎅⌇.”

Eva and E10 translation:
“There is no reason to struggle, you are in safe hands.”

Eva fires an arrow into Robot2's triangular head... [Critical succeeded!] 
[Robots have vulnerability to Crits: Fortitude save DC15: [1d20]=18; Succeeded!; Staggered for 1 round

Critical Damage:  Longbows have x3 critical modifier...
  • Base: 8+4 = 12 (arrow and frost)
  • x2: 6+2 = 8 (arrow and frost)
  • x3: Critical: [1d8+3]=4+3=7 (just arrow)
  • Total = 27 damage!!!!
The arrow pierces Robot2's head and explodes!!  The robot's body to falls to the ground in a clanging pile of twisted metal.

While Robot1's body continues to slowly twist itself back together.. [+2 healing]  The Robot lashes out at E10 with it's needle tipped fingers.. 
“⍀⟒⌰⏃⌖. ⏁⊑⟒ ⎅⍜☊⏁⍜⍀ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏚⟒ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⊑⍜⍀⏁⌰⊬.”
Eva and E10's Translation
“Relax.  The doctor will be with you shortly.”

Claw Attack: [1d20+6]=7+6=13, Damage: [1d4+6]=4+6=10; Miss!; That would have hurt!

This time when the robot claws at E10, everyone sees a strange greenish liquid dripping from the tips of the needles!  It slashes at the monk but E10's quicker as he dodges the Robot's hypodermic attack!

Suddenly there's a shrill scream of madness that blasts all of your ear drums!  The cacophonous scream turns your stomachs and makes your knees weak... 
[Everyone make a DC15 Will save or be nauseated for a number of rounds.  Androids gain a +4 on the save.] 

Quote:Nauseated

Creatures with the nauseated condition experience stomach distress. Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move action per turn.

[It's now Gurkagh, E10 and Reawyn's actions!]

Map:
[Image: 9qzakJk.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - by GM Marvel - 09-21-2021, 02:11 AM