RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Campsite: Missing Caravan
Star 
I want to encourage role playing so I thought I would create a thread for extended conversations around the campsite.  Lets face it, PbP shines when people have a chance to role play with each other but it can be really boring when you aren't the one in the conversation. I thought this idea would allow the main thread to continue while the few people engaged in role playing with each other can carry on without feeling bad for holding up the game for the other players.  Make sense?

So when I'm pushing on with the adventure and you want to still role play with each other, feel free to move the conversation here.  Of course this role playing will provide experience points too.  PbP goes so slow I'm trying to find different ways of handing out xp without always resorting to combat (which also slows the game down considerably.)  This is why I will be throwing a variety of encounters at you.  Not all of which will you be expected to beat with brute force.  The bear for example.  You managed to scare it away without killing it.  So you scored xp in a couple of days instead of a combat that would have taken a week or more.  Anyways, I've babbled enough.  Enjoy.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
Campsite: Missing Caravan - by GM Marvel - 11-04-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Campsite: Missing Caravan - by Betimi - 11-05-2015, 09:56 AM