RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

~Character Construction/ Creation~
(05-12-2021, 02:04 AM)Niall Glacian Wrote: I found it and have read over what is available here of that story line.  It sucks that the old site went away like that.

Given the big (little?) body transformation, it even kind of makes sense that he would functionally become a new person.  Pretty sure there is even official canon of something like that happening.  I'm fine stepping into that role in the active storyline, and would only need to tweak my mother's affiliate from Xavier to Frost to explain winding up at her academy.  It seems like that storyline is now winding down however, so if it would be easier/cleaner story-wise to introduce brand-new, I am totally fine with that too. Really I just want to be involved, so how I get there is a secondary concern.

So are there any other details that need to be locked down?

You can take over from where he left off.  I'll have to PM you a few of his private details because he did leave the school to go to Frost's Academy.  He didn't do it just on a whim.  I won't be able to say much about being a giant germ because not even he knows what happened.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by GM Marvel - 07-23-2015, 07:20 AM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Aurum - 07-25-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Blink - 08-20-2015, 08:29 AM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Aurum - 05-05-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Aurum - 05-05-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by GM Marvel - 05-18-2021, 01:15 AM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Brunt - 08-16-2021, 02:40 AM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Brunt - 08-18-2021, 11:37 AM
RE: ~Character Construction/ Creation~ - by Brunt - 08-18-2021, 07:44 PM