RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
(05-06-2021, 10:21 PM)Gurkagh Wrote: But according to the map he is not on the table so now I am confused.

I also changed Gurkagh from throwing the chair to wielding it in melee, but forgot to edit the thrown part out ofd the OoC

[OoC: The humanoid was at one time standing on the table.  But then Cyn posted she made a mistake with her critical damage.  A gun critical is x4 not x2 so the damage to the humanoid was much more severe than I first thought.  Due to her lucky shot removing two thirds of his health, it didn't make sense anymore that he would be so be so cocky to give up most of his attacks to jump on table, just to be within AoO range of both Reawyn and Cyn.  With the change in damage, I updated his action so he would take a 5' step and attack Cyn with all 4 attacks, hoping to eliminate her quickly.  Unfortunately the dice gods had other plans and he missed with every slash and slam attack.] 

(05-02-2021, 07:45 AM)GM Marvel Wrote:
Initiative NameDamage HealedDamage InflictedCurrent Hit PointsConditionsNotes!
15.2Reawyn------15/ 15------
12.9Eva------17/ 17------
12.8Humanoid---+3 damage, +3 damage, +20 damage55/ ??? ------
21.6Essaccus+8 hit points7/ 11---
5.4Cin------18/ 18------
4.2Gurkagh------10/ 10------

[OoC2: Gurkagh, I assume you mean you move to E-8 because you can't hit the humanoid from D-8]

After Cyn steps back and fires her pistol and misses, Gurkagh steps into the spot she just left and with 2 hands he bashes the humanoid in the head.  The creature stumbles to one knee from the attack but it doesn't seem to do as much as he hoped.  [3 damage]

[OoC3: Reawyn, you are going to miss because the humanoid acts soft cover against E10 (-4 to hit).  You can move to avoid the cover. And do you have precise shot?  E10 is not considered to be engaged in melee so you don't need it here but it would nice to know for the future.  I don't see Feats in your signature and your one drive sheet is a pain in the ass for me to open.] 

Assuming Reawyn moves, he throws his healing bomb at E10.  It hits him and he slowly wakes up.  The splash strikes the humanoid and begins to sizzle his flesh causing him to bellow in pain.

Then finally Eva fires an arrow which nails it between the eyes.  The humanoid face plants into the floor. Finally dead.

[OoC4: Why did it seem like this combat was a lot more complicated then it should've been.  Huh ]
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2 - by GM Marvel - 05-11-2021, 03:03 AM