RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Conversations under the stars {OOC Thread}
(02-01-2021, 04:04 PM)GM Anthraxus Wrote: Shield is always a handy defensive spell to have on hand. Comprehend languages is also a good one (can't remember if you have that already, but you probably do), or Expeditious Retreat.

Armor of Agathys could be interesting, but only if you see being more melee involved in the future.
Knowing that you are going into the Flow, Create Bonfire could be a fun self-destruct mechanism, especially for just a cantrip, although I can't remember if you can swap a cantrip also.
Thunderwave would also give you a decent AoE option.
Witch bolt plays well with the ongoing hex nature of your warlock focus.

Did we ever establish exactly whom your Fey patron was?  Although if you are looking to go bard from here on out, that may not be a an area you are interested in expanding further.

I don't have a Fey Patron.  I have HexBlade.  

Since as a Hexblade I am a little more melee focused, I need to watch spells that require concentration.  Not only because when I'm in melee they could be disrupted but I believe I can only have 1 concentration spell going at a time so having a bunch of spells that require concentration would be kind of a waste unless they're spells too good to pass up.  

I suggested Pro from Evil because it protects from charm effects or allows a new save at an advantage, which is nice.

Thunderwave: (Is the area of Effect just in the squares adjacent to me or is it directable, like I point north and a 15' cube north of me gets hit? )
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conversations under the stars {OOC Thread} - by Bazzalan Horngrin - 02-01-2021, 06:42 PM