RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Dohwar, a Giff, and a Satyr walk into a bar [IC Thread]
(01-08-2021, 04:37 PM)Rupert Gladestone Wrote: Once done to his satisfaction Rupert reports back to Cash, "SIR! WEAPONS INSPECTION COMPLETED! ALL APPEARS IN ORDER AND TIP TOP SHAPE SIR! BUT I DO HAVE ONE MINOR CONCERN SIR! THE SMOKEPOWDER PACKETES SIR! WHILE THEY ARE PERFECTLY FUNCTIONAL, THEY ARE SMALL COMPARED TO THE PACKETS I AM ACCUSTOMED TO USING ON SIMULARILY SIZED CANNON! SIR!"

[OOC: The review, as Rupert seems a very thorough person and wanting to make a good showing, will take until just before the ship launches.  Just stating that here to put this conversation in context with what is going on with Bazz and Melville.]

"Stellar", Cash says, "Good job.  The packets should be standard loads, although we want to make sure we can stretch it should we need to make it last.  It is the thing we are least likely to be able to replace if we don't have a decent port.  So I would rather they be packed a little small and have enough, than to repack for a slightly bigger boom and run out quickly.  Thank you for the report.  Once we get clear, maybe this evening sometime, we'll do a single firing test on all three just to make sure all is operational.  We are about ready to sail, so feel free to find a good place to watch the launch, or you can go talk to Bill Bryce to see if there is anything you can do to help with setting the rigging and the like. Slick is our other dedicated weapons crewer, but she has already done her inspection and is up in the crow's nest last I saw."
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
S WE COULD SIT DOWN - by Rupert Gladestone - 12-01-2020, 05:47 AM
RE: A Dohwar, a Giff, and a Satyr walk into a bar [IC Thread] - by GM Anthraxus - 01-08-2021, 05:08 PM