RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Dohwar, a Giff, and a Satyr walk into a bar [IC Thread]
(12-02-2020, 08:56 PM)GM Anthraxus Wrote: The teifling waitress sidles up to the table next to Bazz and slides two large platters and a tankard ale onto it.  One woooden platter is dominated by two blackened scavver steaks, a picture of black on black on black.  A thick brown mushroom gravy is drizzled over them, and the smell is rich and warm and saliva-spawning.  A serving of mixed vegetables (peppers, asparagus, tomatoes, and rainbow chard), a large slice of garlic rye bread and two orange slices fill the rest of the space.  The other  wooden platter featured a roasted pish, stuffed with comet crab, covered in a lemony cream sauce and served with roasted Ironpiece potatoes and a large slice of garlic rye bread.  She slides the scavver over to Rupert and the pish to Melville, along with the tankard.  

"Here you go, fellas," Sinistra the waitress says with a smile in her mousy server voice, "Do you need flatware, or anything else?  Bazz, you need anything?"

"Yes, a knife and spoon please.  And thank you, this looks delicious."  [Forks aren't really a thing until the the 1500s]

The dohwar levels a gaze at Rupert, they would have to get this dealt with as the loud giff was a danger. Not everyone on Bral needed to know their business. The last thing he wanted was to be press ganged. He was already beginning to regret making the giffs acquaintance. Oh well, he would see how this played out.

"I am recently arrived in Bral myself, having finished a tour with the Sindiath Line as a helmsman. It is time for something that will let me stretch my wings a bit more than the regular runs through the Grainfields."
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
S WE COULD SIT DOWN - by Rupert Gladestone - 12-01-2020, 05:47 AM
RE: A Dohwar, a Giff, and a Satyr walk into a bar [IC Thread] - by Melville - 12-03-2020, 01:23 AM