RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Sunless Citadel - (Chapter One)
---Lovise---

[Image: h1UoS8c.png]

Lovise after a bit of consideration, feels that she will stick around. She can always track down Mourn later. But this adventure does catch her attention enough to consider seeing it through. Though, without Mourn, she will likely need to pick up a group to assist her.

The Lady just shakes her head, "I don't pay attention to such stories unless they start to prove true enough to affect my business or my family. But you can check with the local Inn Keeper, he always has a story to tell about some farmers superstitions." 

---Athos, Arius, Kriv, Leloth, and Nightingale---

Athos waves to Arius as he and Leloth come up the road from the inn as Arius, Kriv and Nightingale exit the Mayors office.  Arius instantly sees his other two companions walking up to rejoin them.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sunless Citadel - (Chapter One) - by DM Spiral - 03-31-2019, 02:43 PM