RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Sunless Citadel - (Chapter One)
---Arius, Kriv and Nightingale---

[Image: Yn4yrui.png?1]

The Mayor nodded, "Thank you all for tending to this situation for us." 

"As far as supplies, you can check the local general store.  The owner is quite well supplied as they own dozens of such stores across the sword coast.  They are a noble family of merchants, and I do believe the local owner has a bounty set for the return of some adventurers who were her kin. Apparently they made their way down to the citadel and have not returned. Probably not much hope for them, but I'd check with matron just in case." 

The Mayor smiled, "The opportunity for a little extra coin never hurt anyone eh?"

---Aethos and Leloth---

Aethos figures they went toward the Mayors office or the one offering the bounty. With a few glances around the town he is quick to spot both establishments. After only a few moments he spotted his friends exiting the Mayors office. 

---Mourn and Lovise---

Both Mourn and Lovise exited the building.  They decided this job was likely more trouble than it was worth and made their way back to camp to contemplate their life choices. 

(DM - If you two make your way back toward the site, I'll consider dropping you back in.  Till then consider yourselves effectively green tubed.)
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sunless Citadel - (Chapter One) - by DM Spiral - 03-05-2019, 03:14 AM