RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-6: But Your Eyes Don't Agree
(10-11-2018, 01:53 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC -- I'm not really willing to do the NPC-NPC talk... but role-wise, it's what makes most sense... for now. Feel free to butt in Smile

"Walk forth, I said." Koriolis says, irritated by Toot's ignorance of the fact that Shanna has already addressed the dragon using his name.
"You want to parlay? Then let's do so."

[OoC: Sorry for missing the name.  I did do a quick search but I was tired and missed it. ]

"M...my appologies, great Koriolis.  While co... cowering before your towering mag... magnificents, the abject te... terror me felt stu... stupefied me to the po.. point where me could hardly sp... sp... speak.  It was only by mu... mustering every ounce of strength that m... me could, that allowed me to utter a w... word at all!"  Toot does what the dragon tells him to do and takes a few steps toward him but remains close enough to the corner to dive for cover if Korilis so much as twitches in an attempt to attack.  "Me companion ca... can speak much more el... eloquently than me can on this matter.  She not a... as stoopid as most big people."
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-6: But Your Eyes Don't Agree - by Toot - 10-11-2018, 07:47 PM