RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-6: But Your Eyes Don't Agree
OOC - sorry for the great delays. This game is mine, my own, my precious... yet I failed to dedicate even the minimum time frame needed to keep it running. As it stands, we have inits for four and the girls are DMPC (I guess no way to drag MIB back in if I can't drag myself in...) Anyway, here it goes.
The spells cast in preparation are as Toot and Torin listed. Don't forget to factor them in.

"This is a very bad idea," Merri says quietly and sidestaps behind the corner, squeezing against the wall right next to Boo.

Giant reacts quickly but does not take any action... yet.
It seems your words aren't enough good too, dude... What's the problem with our words? I can't understand. - he whispers to Lugar
Straining his eyes to see past the dragon's cavern-filling form Giant manages to get a glimpse of glittering treasure lying neatly on the floor behind the dragon, and even some objects of value decorate the walls.

Torin, on the other hand, throws a furball above Zelgadis' head,
"Simba I chose you. Attack!" ((OOC - I guess it's more like Nala...))
The lion that appears charges straight at the hulking beast with all its ferocity. The front and rear claws all skid off the oily scales but the jaws lock on the dragon-- power not quite enough to penetrate the scales, causing naught but annoyance!

... and all of a sudden, a billowing cloud of sickly yellowish green bursts forth from Koriolis' widely open mouth!
As if on cue, Zelgadis reaches out with his empty hand, exclaiming,
Air Valm!
and a shimmering wall of wind springs forth in front of him.
The lion is blown away by the burst, becoming charred from the corrosive effect, a lifeless lump of coal, before disappearing into whence it came.
The burst reaches the stone sorcerer's protective ward, pushing him backwards, into Lugar and Giant! He stomps one step back, setting his heavy booted feet firmly to the ground and leaning full force against the pressure.
"Tseh!" he makes a frustrated noise, holding fast against the power.
But the barrier holds until the burst is finished and the gas dissipates.
Zelgadis falls to one of his knees, breathing heavily. The protective barrier holds, wavering.

OOC - everyone roll Will save against Frightful Presence (any modifiers vs fear apply). If you don't beat DC24 then you are shaken for 4d6 rounds (I will roll secretly).
Quote: A shaken character takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.
Shaken is a less severe state of fear than frightened or panicked.

Lugar draws back closer to and behind Zelgadis. "Arrgh, I meant no disrespect. We are simply seeking the truth of the matter..." He says with the full force of his low charisma.

Koriolis seems to be a bit startled by Lugar's forthcoming attempt at being respectful but it seems his seething anger has not dissipated.
"You better watch your words then," he hisses.

Toot ...
(and everyone else is also up!)
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-6: But Your Eyes Don't Agree - by DM Surranó - 10-02-2018, 09:07 AM