RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Droskar's Crucible
Breezy followed along after the others bring up the rear as they moved. Making sure nothing snuck up on them from behind.
Quote this message in a reply
After ensuring that everyone has been taken care off Larz, moves over to ware Satoru had left all the items on the floor, he quickly packs everything up except the ring of Torag which he slips on his finger. Then he steps up to Lucian. Capin the door in the ghouls room goes directly into the elevator room that goes down below or we can go through the door at the end of this hall and then go up. or a two pronged attack you Oriana, Breezy, and Toryn with his bow go through the door at the end of the hall and then up while me Dundero and Kalista come through the door right beside the elevator down. Larz calls Kalista over to get her input on the next attack plan .
Lucian rubbed his beard considering the dead summon. When he heard Kallista he nodded in agreement. "Not everyone is cut out for this sort of thing."  
The wizard then glanced at the ghoul room before walking back out into the hall. He nodded to Larz and gave his opinion on the matter, "I say we finish clearing this floor. If we find stairs down, then those are likely better to take.  Besides the directions on the map lead this way."  He gestures toward the eastern door at the end of the hallway.
I concur, plus I think the regularity of attacks, we are better off keeping eveyone together. Especially with the loss of the Fey. Kallista said, then headed toward the aformentioned eastern door.
Dunndero continues to move beside Kallista, lighting the way with the continual light from the Glintaxe.
Loud and clear capin, Larz turns and proceeds down the hall directly behind Dundero and Kalista, with shield up and war hammer in his left hand. Lead the way Leftenant Kalista. As Larz, Kalista and Dundero approach the door larz turns his head and calls out Toryn could you give this door a quick check for us. 
Toryn was happy to oblige. He snuck forward past his bearded brethren and positioned himself near the doorway, keeping his eyes peeled and his ears perked for signs of danger or movement.

Sneak: 1d20+10 21
Seek: 1d20+6 24
Toryn moves forward slowly to the entrance to the prayer room of the defunct monastery. A Half dozen prayer mats and benches are in the room From his vantage point he can see the door to the room that is where Edgrin indicated the elevator down is was open. He could hear a conversation going on in Draconic from the room

---((in draconic)) "Now remember, Gellit, I want to talk with them. No Hostile action"
-------------------------"What if they attack?"
------------------------"I hope they will allow us to parlay"
------------------------"But what if they attack?"
------------------------"I believe they will talk...after all I have information they could use"
Oh! Toryn crept back over to the center of the group, whispering excitedly. I overheard two individuals waiting for us in the elevator room. They speak in dragon tongue and I believe they...wish to parlay, actually. The gnome relayed what he overheard, then added in his own thoughts. Hmm, maybe we should hear them out? They did have ample opportunity to attack us or run and warn the others while we were tussling with the ghoulies.
I agree with Toryn, Kallista said, though we remain ready for anything deceptions. 

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon