RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone]
Dez nods farewell to Worynn and then asks Jendu if he needs any help with his gear.

"You left those two droids doing repairs on the Imperial shuttle, you might want to tell them to meet you at the Bulwark."
Quote this message in a reply
"I was planning on going to get them right now.  I don't want them to get lost or stolen on the way to the Bulwark."  Jendu will go get the droids and then show them to where the Bulwark is located.
[[*cough* Hope everyone's doing okay.]]
Sorry, I just really need to take the time to plan for this game. My other games are all planned out, but this one I simply have not had the time for
@'Jendu Verbenti '

The spider droids reach the Bulwark long before you do, if you command them to obey Zero he can assign them roles (they have Pilot+8, Mechanic +13, and Use Computer +13) 

@'Jendu Verbenti ', @Korstyn Steele, @Shunna Maza, @Captian Ubi Sunt, @Dez Synn

The five of you race back to the stonyt field south of the village,, where all the Atrivis Resistance Group ships are parked.  On the Way Jendu messages his droids, and Dez messages Zero and Njon to prep the Wrathful Bulwark for take-off.

@IT-O (Zero)

You and Njon at first striuggle to get the ship ready, as you are a crew of two, on a ship that has a regular crew compliment of ten. Then Njon remembers the astromech that was included with the Cloakshape fighter and calls it from the hangar to the cockpit.

Then the senators battle mechanic spider droids arrive, and begin assisting, after clearing it with Jendu via comm-link. 

By the time the rest of the party arrives ten minutes later, the Wrathful Bulwark is fully ready for lift off as soon as they are up the boarding ramp to the hangar.

As the ship lifts off under the guidance of Njon, and one of the battle mechanic droids, you need to assign roles.

Pilot = currently Njon, but not sure if he is the best pilot )+9)
Co-Pilot = battle mechanic droid, definitely not teh best suited for this (Pilot +8, and is restricted by it's protocols from harming living beings, so not going to shoot to kill in a fight)
System Operator = currently Zero
Commander = vacant
Gunner 1 = vacant
Gunner 2 = Vacant
Engineer =  battle mechanic droid (Mechanics +13)

I also need to know WHRE in the ship everyone is, whether you take an assigned role or not, as it matters (ie how fast can someone get to the hangar, or to one of the gunnery stations)  Note: you cannot spend the entire journey at station either, this is just for the first leg.

The astromech has the following skills (R4-T6 - Skills: Mechanics +12 (+14 to Diagnose Problems), Pilot +8, Use Computer +12)

If the astromech and the two battle mechanic droids are assigned the role of engineer together as a repair team, thir effective Mechanics skill is +17. Anbd the battle mechanic droids can Jury Rig

Whoever is in the System Operator position can request help from the Astromech as well (it can aid anoth, which would take it off the 'repair crew'

[Image: sfGOIQm.jpg]
note this is NOT a Saga edition map. each square is one meter, not the Saga edition 1.5 meters, so remember movement is measured accordingly.
[[I remember Korstyn was acting 'Commander' of the Imperial crate by virute of there being, basically, no one else available. Lemme refresh my memory on what her skills are like...]]

[[EDIT: Ah, right, knowledge (tactics), Mechanics, Perception all +8]]
Dez can be either a co-pilot or gunner, as she has starship weaponry, as well as Pilot+9
Ubi has +8 to knowledge (tactics), Mechanics, Preception, & +9 to Pilot. So possibly Commander or gunner.
Ubi will be on the bridge or in a gunnery seat depending on his role.
[[Is...Is everything okay? Is anybody there?]]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon