RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Dohwar, a Giff, and a Satyr walk into a bar [IC Thread]
[OoC not my turn yet, but does that door open inward or outward?]
Quote this message in a reply
(01-14-2021, 04:20 AM)Melville Wrote: [OoC not my turn yet, but does that door open inward or outward?]

[OOC: Good question.  On the ship all doors open into the rooms, not out on the deck.]
[OoC KK I know what I am doing my first turn then]
[OoC: sorry I am I'll, so posting as I can]
Rupert will try and charge the skeletal minotaur with a head first charge .
(01-14-2021, 06:39 PM)Rupert Gladestone Wrote: [OoC: sorry I am I'll, so posting as I can]
Rupert will try and charge the skeletal minotaur with a head first charge .

[OOC: sorry to hear you feeling poorly.  Would you like me to make the attack roll for you, or were you wanting to do so?]
[OoC: just had to switch to unseen servant to program and roll the attack]
Head First Charge Attack =[1d20+5] = 19+5 = 24, and Head First Charge Damage =[2d6+3] = 10+3 = 13, and DC13 vs STR or the minatuar is nocked prone.
(01-14-2021, 06:48 PM)Rupert Gladestone Wrote: [OoC: just had to switch to unseen servant to program and roll the attack]
Head First Charge Attack =[1d20+5] = 19+5 = 24, and Head First Charge Damage =[2d6+3] = 10+3 = 13, and DC13 vs STR or the minatuar is nocked prone.

Rupert charges across the stern with a bellow and slams head-first into the minotaur skeleton.  Several bones break and crumble as the undead is rocked back, but it retains it's hoofed footing on the decking and does not fall over.
[OoC: I forgot I get an unarmed strike with my martial arts, as the Headfirst charge counts as an unarmed attack]
Rupert shakes head, and performs a quick elbow strike.
Unarmed Attack =[1d20+5] = 19+5 = 24, Unarmed Strike Damage=[1d4+3] = 4+3 = 7
(01-14-2021, 07:39 PM)Rupert Gladestone Wrote: [OoC: I forgot I get an unarmed strike with my martial arts, as the Headfirst charge counts as an unarmed attack]
Rupert shakes head, and performs a quick elbow strike.
Unarmed Attack =[1d20+5] = 19+5 = 24, Unarmed Strike Damage=[1d4+3] = 4+3 = 7

[OOC: Man, I love monks.  I look forward to picturing a Giff monk move 40 mph across a ship to punch something with more force than a bullet.]

Rupert lands a hard elbow strike, breaking the jaw of the massive skeleton, but it is already pulling back it's axe for a return attack.
The map should now show Rupert in the square just above the Minatuar on the weapons deck

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon