RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone]
Blaster cannon battery attack (bab +4 +4 from aids -10 long range) [1d20-2] = 6-2 = 4; Damage [5d10+2] = 24+2 = 26

Dez fires, missing wildly.
Quote this message in a reply
Round 2
Initiatives
Vulture 1 - 29.09
Imperial Pilot - 26.08
Zero - 23.05
Shunna - 17.06
Woryn- 14.009
Korstyn - 13.07
Tak - 10.04
Ubi - 7.06
Vulture 2 - 7.05
Vulture 3 - 7.05
Vulture 4 - 7.05
Njon - 6.05
Dez - 6.05

The lead Vulture droid closes to about a kilometer away and opens fire at point blank range.

The Imperial Pilot delays, watching for an opportunity to assist.

It is now Zero, and Shunna's turns.

[Image: R33ye9P.jpg]
Vulture droid 1 - attack [1d20+7] = 14+7 = 21
Laser cannon damage [4d10] = 19
Vs. Lambda Shields SR25  , the blast does not penetrate the shields. The shields completely bsorbed the blast.
[OOC: I just noticed that "the first time a Vehicle moves within 30 squares of yours, you may make a Use Computer check as a Reaction to identify it. Further efforts require a Move Action."  So shouldn't Zero have gotten a chance to identify them as soon as they appeared?]

[OOC:  I've looked and I don't think there's anything Zero can do that's just a Swift Action other than raise shields which he's already done. "

Zero says, "It is doubtful Vulture droids will respond to a hail.  They are created to destroy.  Not chat."
Shunna will step to one of the lockers by the ramp and grab a Toolkit from inside.

"If I'm going to make repairs, I better be ready!"
Korstyn just nods as she had never intended on hailing them in the first place.  She wondered why anyone would bother to try to contact anything that shot first and asked questions later.  "Let's keep it simple: Kill one at a time.  And don't let them flank us."
Tak speaks up.."We aren't going to get a choice there, there, they are going to flank us, keep turning, don't keep our sides exposed longer than you have to."
"That's the idea."
Woryn delays.

Korstyn's turn, then Tak will shoot.
Korstyn holds her hand up, as if waiting for the right moment to...

Know Tactics: [1d20+8] = 5+8 = 13

“Now.”
Tak, instead of aiding Dez, shoots the Vulture droid directly ahead.
Tak - Blaster cannon (point blank shot) [1d20+7] = 7+7 = 14
Tak blaster cannon damage (point blank) [5d10+3] = 19+3 = 22 The armour plating absorbs some of the damage, but judging by the scarrinmg, some of the attack penetrated.

It is now Ubi's turn, then the remaining vultures.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon